Global Posts
    550 Global Posts
    Anyone have root access to their pixi and willing to help me with some research? If so and you have AIM/MSN/gtalk. Please private message me with your account name so I may contact you.

Your help is GREATLY appreciated!
    MyFlashlight - The Original Palm Pre Flashlight Application
    fileCoaster - The Original On Pre Application Installer

Donations are greatly appreciated and can be donated HERE!. Again thank you ALL for your continued support!

Follow us on Twitter @vertigoapps
    It's the same as the Pre try the instructions at How to pwn your Palm Pre.
    Global Posts
    550 Global Posts
    I don't need to root it, I need help finding some files on the pixi. It seems the pixi doesn't wan to run some apps that the pre can.

Donations are greatly appreciated and can be donated HERE!. Again thank you ALL for your continued support!

Quote Originally Posted by PreGame View Post
    Anyone have root access to their pixi and willing to help me with some research? If so and you have AIM/MSN/gtalk. Please private message me with your account name so I may contact you.

Your help is GREATLY appreciated!
    you don't need to root it. there is a developer mode"'root" on the device. and a patch to show the icon for it all the time. just keep the developer mode on all the time and your all set.
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fixxxer1022 View Post
    you don't need to root it. there is a developer mode"'root" on the device. and a patch to show the icon for it all the time. just keep the developer mode on all the time and your all set.
    I'm pretty sure he knows that... having developed for webOS since early on. He's asking for someone with a Pixi to look up some file locations for him. Reading posts is fun!

If I had a Pixi I'd help you out.
    Global Posts
    550 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by logos View Post
    I'm pretty sure he knows that... having developed for webOS since early on. He's asking for someone with a Pixi to look up some file locations for him. Reading posts is fun!

If I had a Pixi I'd help you out.
    +1 Thanks logos.

I understand what I am doing. I need an ACTUAL pixi, not the emulator, not the SDK, not a pre but a pixi!

Quote Originally Posted by PreGame View Post
    +1 Thanks logos.

I understand what I am doing. I need an ACTUAL pixi, not the emulator, not the SDK, not a pre but a pixi!
    my bad, i misunderstood you. i have one id trade for a hero.