1.    #1  
    From everything that have I read and watched I plan to get a Pre plus on the Vz network in the next 30 days. I am thrilled that the keyboard has been improved. Hopefully the build quality of the slider has been improved too.

I will be switching from AT&T which I have been on for over 10 years!

Who else is planning to get one?
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)
    Global Posts
    265 Global Posts
    i am upset that we cannot get the pixi or pre on att. it appears that treocentral got it all wrong on their tip and should not publish false rumors or tips. i just will have to see what kind of a deal verizon offers.
    morris stalk
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    If you're with AT&T why not wait? They already said they'll be getting two webOS phones. They didn't say Pre or Pixi tho, just said webOS phones.

But I have zero plans on getting Pre or Pixi Plus from Verizon. I have Everything for $99.99 from Sprint, to get about the same from VZW would cost me $150-$160+
    If I were to go with VZW I'd just grab a Droid or wait for a newer Android.
    Global Posts
    265 Global Posts
    i believe it was palm that said att would be getting the pre and the pixi, not att.
    morris stalk
    Quote Originally Posted by morrie View Post
    i believe it was palm that said att would be getting the pre and the pixi, not att.
    Over at the AT&T Developer summit, Engadget reports that CEO Ralph de la Vega just anounced that AT&T will be launching two, TWO, webOS devices in the first half of 2010. January 6, 2010
  6.    #6  
    I dont wont to wait another 5 months until AT&T gets the Pre. I am ready to switch from AT&T to Verizon. It also happens to be a good political move for me to support Vz.
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)
    I plan on getting the Pixi on Verizon as soon as it's available. I have been waiting for a small full QWERTY keboard data device to come out for a long time. I'm really tired of carrying around the reecent BlackBerry offerings from VerizonWireless. The form factor on the Pixi sold me as soon as I held one.

Rob
    Global Posts
    713 Global Posts
    I'm waiting for them (Pre/Pixi) to appear on ATT. Sprint coverage sucks in my neck of the woods, and I hear WAY too many people screaming about Verizon's shady business practices. I hope it is early "1st half, 2010", rather than somewhere around June 30th! Either way, I am very satisfied with coverage, price, and customer service that I get from ATT, and will just have to wait a few more months.
    tim