1.    #1  
    Well this happened to me once on my Pre but, this is a first on the Pixi. While using the music player it got stuck in the headset mode. On the Pre I just kept unpluging and pluging and it fixed in a couple minutes. The Pixi though took a good 30 minutes and I had to use the phone app and the unplug replug until it righted itself. Palm needs to fix this! I don't think it's a hardware problem. I think the Os just doesn't recognize the plug being out. What a pain!
    Q-TIP!!!! Take most of the cotton off of a Qtip and put it in the headphone jack. Gently insert ( :P) and rotate the Qtip. I did this for 5 secs two weeks ago when my Pre was stuck in headphone mode. Worked like a charm.
  3.    #3  
    Thanks, I will try this if/when it happens again.
    I've been having the same problem with my Pre for the last 4 months. I've used Q-tips and pipe cleaners, and had luck for the most part, but for the last two weeks I've had to answer all calls in speaker phone because nothing is working now. Are there many people out there with this problem?
    I noticed that my pre will get stuck in headphone mode a lot as well. I use Music player Remix. I noticed about a month ago that if I quit the music app then unplug my phones I don't have this problem.

Maybe will help with KamSmiff's issue.