1.    #1  
    ok so i have the palm pixi with preware and by accident i downloaded the update for 1.3.5.1 and i realized this was bad after i hit update....so i tried to run web OS doctor multiple times and every time it says the phone is charging the percent bar doesn't move and after about five min or less it says my phone has been disconnected and the usb symbol stays on my pixi screen untill i take my battery out....the phone was fully charged every time i tried the web doctor......HELP....what am i doing wrong
    maybe try a full erase and then hit up the Doc again. I needed to do this awhile ago on a Pre and it worked.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by kellyfrom702 View Post
    maybe try a full erase and then hit up the Doc again. I needed to do this awhile ago on a Pre and it worked.

already tried.....thank you thou
    it would have been fine to do the update with your patches installed this time around, so whatever you did in a panic may have broke it.

as far as it being broken, i dont understand what it's doing.

can you clarify?
    Quote Originally Posted by STDmstr View Post
    ok so i have the palm pixi with preware and by accident i downloaded the update for 1.3.5.1 and i realized this was bad after i hit update....so i tried to run web OS doctor multiple times and every time it says the phone is charging the percent bar doesn't move and after about five min or less it says my phone has been disconnected and the usb symbol stays on my pixi screen untill i take my battery out....the phone was fully charged every time i tried the web doctor......HELP....what am i doing wrong
    I had this same problem. I just tried it on another computer and it worked.
    Did you try re-downloading the WebOS Doctor? This is what I had to do when I forgot to remove my patches for the big 1.3.5 update. I trashed the original Doctor file and downloaded it again, and it worked fine.

I hope you find something that works!
    ~Annie

I heart my Pixi
  7.    #7  
    preware and other applications dont work i wiash i could clarify more and i didnt do anything in panic....ive tried re downloading web os doctor and it is the 1.3.5 version...and now quickinstaller says my phone isnt connected when it is
    Alright...I had this same problem too. If I were in your shoes, I would trash and re-download the Doctor again (even if you already have 1.3.5), then turn off your phone and start it as you hold the volume up button. This will put it into USB mode. The Doctor will recognize it then. Try re-running it and see what happens...try it a few times if you have to.

Sorry you're having so much trouble!
    ~Annie

I heart my Pixi
    This has happened to me before. Make sure of two things: You've fully resetted your phone by pulling out the battery and waiting 15 seconds, and that you're using your original Palm Pre USB cable to connect to your computer.