Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    To be quite honest, I would love them to build the largest battery they can while being able to fit the standard back plate, more importantly the Touchstone back. The Pixi really does need a larger capacity battery. But, especially with this phone, I would hate to ruin the physical aspects of it (which is the main reason I chose it over a Pre) by having to run a super thick cover. And, Touchstone is freaking awesome, visually and in practice. I would love a larger battery that would work with it.
    I got the battery yesterday in the mail. Ordered the 8th of January, arrived 21st.

Fits perfect in the Pixi plus under the touchstone cover. I'm working on cycling through the battery a few times before I report back on the battery life.
    Quote Originally Posted by crewcabrob View Post
    I got the battery yesterday in the mail. Ordered the 8th of January, arrived 21st.

Fits perfect in the Pixi plus under the touchstone cover. I'm working on cycling through the battery a few times before I report back on the battery life.
    Sweet. Looking forward to the results.
    I ordered the Mugen 1400mAh battery for my Pixi. I must say that i notice a considerable difference. I am very happy.

Although i have noticed something strange, and was wondering if anyone was having this issue with non-oem batteries:

When i charge with the touchstone, it wont charge past 76% percent (i have the percentage battery patch installed). On a standard cable, it goes to 100% no problem. Why is this??
    Hi all,

I have the batter too and cycled it through the Pixi plus about 5 times over the weekend. It does have more capacity than the standard battery. It easily makes it through an entire day and into the next with out a charge. Lots of playing around with it too.

I have the same problem, but my charge stops at 83% and not 76%. For my own experiment, I put the old battery back in and put it on the Touchstone. The standard (OEM) battery stopped at 76% and stayed there until morning.

I do not believe the battery is the issue but more of a problem with the touchstone charging functions.

Rob
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    These companies are missing a big boat by ignoring making all their batteries touchstone ready.

I will not give my touch stone so how many battery sales are the losing, I have the Pre Plus and my wife has the Pixi, I would by bigger batteries if they had touchstone ability.

That is two lost sales from house.
    Quote Originally Posted by tama2112 View Post
    I ordered the Mugen 1400mAh battery for my Pixi. I must say that i notice a considerable difference. I am very happy.

Although i have noticed something strange, and was wondering if anyone was having this issue with non-oem batteries:

When i charge with the touchstone, it wont charge past 76% percent (i have the percentage battery patch installed). On a standard cable, it goes to 100% no problem. Why is this??
    How much more are you getting out of it?
    Anyone else try it?
    How can we move all these posts to a new thread called "Mugen 1400mAh battery"?
    Just start a new one and I will fill in as much as I can about the 1400 mugen and the pixi.
    Special price for Pixi owners for 1400mAh Mugen battery: use PIXISPECIAL coupon code.

www.mugen-power-batteries.com
    - Premium Extended Batteries for Mobile Devices.

New Batteries for Pre3 now available: http://www.mugen-power-batteries.com/hp/hp-pre-3.html

Join us on Facebook and get a discount coupon! Join Now!
    I think palm needs to step their game on on the accessories department and make different size batteries with an compatible touch stone cover instead off letting other company's come up with the idea before they do.Palm needs the money, so why not. lets say if palm made a 2000MA batterie with the matching cover that is touch stone, and another company made pretty much the same. Id rather get the palm one instead cause it would be an matching O.E.M. not a lot of people including myself like to buy generic accessories, even if an o.e.m. one would cost a little more.
    that's a big assumption blaming the aftermarket companies. Maybe it's Palm and the touchstone's issue with only charging to so many mAh if it's stopping at a certain percentage. I know I put a bigger battery in my car, and it is never charged to 100% because it it's supposedly only charges to the size of the OEM battery. Or so they said. Batteries aren't necessarily smart, and considering the old Centro batteries work just fine in the Pre/Pixi I highly doubt it's the fault of the third parties since that battery was made long long before touchstone was developed.
    Quote Originally Posted by john3976 View Post
    These companies are missing a big boat by ignoring making all their batteries touchstone ready.

I will not give my touch stone so how many battery sales are the losing, I have the Pre Plus and my wife has the Pixi, I would by bigger batteries if they had touchstone ability.

That is two lost sales from house.
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
    what kind of increase can we see going to a 1400mAh?
    i need it. i text all day and use up half my battery power in about 2 hours. a bigger battery would be nice
    Global Posts
    535 Global Posts
    i'd like a better battery!.. as long as it won't make the pixi thicker..

but i thought the pre and the pixi use the same battery?
    PLEASE PLEASE !! do it mugen!
    Just discovered free apps for my Pixi that streams Internet radio. I'm gonna have to get one of these babies now. LOL! Where's the best place to get it?!
    Quote Originally Posted by tama2112 View Post

Does it still work with the old battery? Perhaps the touchstone is no longer producing the 4+ volts needed to top off the charge. Otherwise it might be a chemistry difference.
    please mugen give us more power!!!!!
    Count me as one who would like a larger battery.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast