1.    #1  
    I guess they are really targeting the female audience with name and now colors. Very smart move!!!!
    It worked well for Centro, it works for Apple, why not for Pixi. I am surprised they at least didnt offer the Pre in another color other than Black (maybe a dark red). Girls like color and girls like to text etc. It makes sense.
    Global Posts
    266 Global Posts
    My girlfriend will be happy to hear this, assuming they release it in the UK.
    You're invited to follow me on Twitter
  4.    #5  
    Move to the states....You will be happier
    In the 21st century, do women and girls think that pink is a little insulting?

I say turquoise or ruby (wine) red. Now, those are colors. I mean what happens after Valentine's Day?
    On the contrary, I think women are empowered to where they feel like they can LOVE pink without consequence...but I agree in that I personally would prefer red or blue over pink :-)
    I would consider giving up my pre for a pink pixi!
    smiles for your day ~ pixielee
    In a love/hate relationship w/my PalmPre(s) 6/6/09 3/22/10 4/12/10 and 5/5/10 (ops yes I lost one!)

Its Life - Live it, Love it, PLAY in it
    quoting one of the funniest movies ever ''orgazmo''{.... I don't wanna sound gay or anything} but I would really like a red one.

(not that's there's anything wrong with that) wait did I just quote seinfeld too? Lol
    Palm prē-ist.
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    I know my friend would go for a pink Pixi if she was with Sprint. She once had the red Razr and now has the pink Blackberry Curve 8330.
    Last edited by SunYam; 01/05/2010 at 01:33 PM.
    my wife didn't want a pixi in black but she would love one in pink.
    Here is waiting to see if the rumors are true tomorrow. If so, I am definitely going to change carriers and phones.

Then again I am a fae/pixie fanatic and... yeah. My sidekick is all themed out and having a phone with the name being pixi, totally cool. XD
    So, I'm getting conflicting reports. Some sites (including this one) have stated that the Pixi will be available in different colors, but all the pictures only show a different back cover. Does this mean that there's no natural "pink" pixi?

Of course, this is because I'm planning on getting my wife a pink Pixi, I swear...
    From what I've seen thus far there will only be more colorful back covers, thankfully that is a large amount of the visible portion of the pixi. Plus, touchstone support.

Plus, it may or may not come later, I am doubting it at this point though.
    First and only Palm device (thus far): Handspring Visor Prism w/ Sprint PCS Digital Link.
    Other smartphones: Hitachi G1000 w/Pharos Pocket GPS Navigator, and T-Mobile/Sharp Sidekick/Hiptop 2008 (if you call it a smartphone).
    I would rock pink just to see how people react to me