1.    #1  
    heres mine, it's a combination of several themes i put together to my liking.

2.    #2  
    this should be stickied too!
    that's a pretty cool theme. Did you take some elements from the Droid theme?
    LG Rumor -> HTC Touch -> Palm Pixi -> Palm Pre+ (if they ever bring it to Sprint)
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by kirk0625 View Post
    that's a pretty cool theme. Did you take some elements from the Droid theme?
    yup that and many others. i may package it up and post it when i have time.
    that looks hot
    that theme is sick, please do post it
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by trojandrew View Post
    that theme is sick, please do post it
    thanks, ill try to post it this weekend.
    This is the beach theme under "landscapes" (because I love the icons) with my own picture from when I went scubadiving. Not much modification required :-)
    Your theme is SWEET, fixxxer
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by wildgoosey32 View Post
    This is the beach theme under "landscapes" (because I love the icons) with my own picture from when I went scubadiving. Not much modification required :-)
    Your theme is SWEET, fixxxer
    I love the picture you used for this, thats so cool. Anyone mind reminding me how to do the screenshot on pixi?
    LG Rumor -> HTC Touch -> Palm Pixi -> Palm Pre+ (if they ever bring it to Sprint)
    Quote Originally Posted by kirk0625 View Post
    I love the picture you used for this, thats so cool. Anyone mind reminding me how to do the screenshot on pixi?
    White Button+sym+p

I believe. Yea that's it.
    yes, that's right...AND there is no indication that the screenshot is taken, so don't click the button combo a thousand times thinking you're doing something wrong...or you will end up with a thousand pictures in your photo album (not that I would EVER do such a ridiculous thing...)
    ~Annie

I heart my Pixi
    I love this forum idea...so much that I made my little screenshot my Avatar as well. You guys are brilliant :-)
    ~Annie

I heart my Pixi
    haha thanks for the tips. I'll post my screens later.
  14.    #14  
    heres my pixi wallpaper that has been requested. i hope this weekend to find time to zip up my them and post it. im not good at this stuff tbh.
  15.    #15  
    sorry i never posted this theme guys, life is just too busy for me and now i own the hero.
    Global Posts
    242 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fixxxer1022 View Post
    sorry i never posted this theme guys, life is just too busy for me and now i own the hero.
    why did you dump the pixi for hero? just curious.
  17.    #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by cfrock View Post
    why did you dump the pixi for hero? just curious.
    got tired of the phone, android rocks soo far. blows the pixi away when overclocked.
    See my avatar. Attached for all you Sega nuts out there.