1.    #1  
    Just got one for my wife's pixi
    How long is this deal going on? Do you think it will be there tomorrow??
    LG Rumor -> HTC Touch -> Palm Pixi -> Palm Pre+ (if they ever bring it to Sprint)
    If you are Sprint Premier you can get this price anytime at Sprint stores (25% discount on all accessories).
    Global Posts
    245 Global Posts
    Yeah, Sprint Premier users always get 25% off on any accessory from the Sprint store, so $19.99 back cover from the Sprint Store + 25% discount = 14.99 non-sale price.
    Oh, very nice. I forgot Premiere members got certain deals. I think I read the title wrong, and thought the touchstone itself was 14.99. Ah, we can dream. The back is nice though, I may have to pick one up tomorrow.
    LG Rumor -> HTC Touch -> Palm Pixi -> Palm Pre+ (if they ever bring it to Sprint)
    How the eff do you get 25% off accessories at Sprint? I'm a S|P Customer... do you have to give them something? Or do they just see it in the system and it's all automatic?
  7.    #7  
    yeah, I forgot about premier...i rarely buy accessories at the sprint store cause you can almost always find them much cheaper online, but the palm stuff is difficult to find much cheaper online
  8.    #8  
    From sprint website:
    "Sprint Premier customers are now eligible to get 25% off any accessory, any time at our Sprint owned retail stores.
    Note - All Sprint owned retail stores should honor any Sprint Premier expired accessory discount cards. You do not need the card to receive the discount."
    Global Posts
    245 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NM08SRT8 View Post
    How the eff do you get 25% off accessories at Sprint? I'm a S|P Customer... do you have to give them something? Or do they just see it in the system and it's all automatic?
    They can see your plan when you go to the store and your account will be marked Premier or not. You must be on a plan that is $69.99/month (before discounts) and you must have a good payment history and have been a customer of sprint for at least 6 months to be a premier customer.
    Quote Originally Posted by pete6032 View Post
    They can see your plan when you go to the store and your account will be marked Premier or not. You must be on a plan that is $69.99/month (before discounts) and you must have a good payment history and have been a customer of sprint for at least 6 months to be a premier customer.
    In case you didn't see.. I'll say it again..

"I'm a S|P Customer"

Try 12yrs, with SEP plan
    Quote Originally Posted by NM08SRT8 View Post
    In case you didn't see.. I'll say it again..

"I'm a S|P Customer"

Try 12yrs, with SEP plan
    So what exactly is your question? You are entitled to a 25% discount on all accessory purchases at Sprint stores. You don't have to give them anything to get the discount, but you may have to mention it to get it if the clerk is clueless (as many are). Your Premier status will show up in their system.
    Man, I went to best buy today and didn't see any for the pixi! Must have sold out, the sprint store didn't have any either, I didn't know about the premier program, glad I read about that!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    My palm history-
    Palm OS: Handspring visor, sony clie
    Palm LifeDrive
    Palm Pre(wifes)
    Palm Pixi (mine)
    I hope to see this tomorrow when i head there. And the account holder for my plan is S|P, but i doubt he knows that he can save some serious money if he buys any accessories