1.    #1  
    i did the 1.3.5 update yesterday and my phone work good other than themes not working and custom boot screens not loading at all. my question is do you guys recommend webosdoctoring the phones just to sorta do a clean start? i know thw 1.3.5 doctor came out today.
    Quote Originally Posted by fixxxer1022 View Post
    i did the 1.3.5 update yesterday and my phone work good other than themes not working and custom boot screens not loading at all. my question is do you guys recommend webosdoctoring the phones just to sorta do a clean start? i know thw 1.3.5 doctor came out today.
    Why not? I just doctored before updating to 1.3.5
    I am now in the process of doctoring it again because email alerts weren't working. After further investigating emails weren't even downloading. I had to go into the email app for the emails to download.
    It's a good question actually - would you get better results and a faster phone if you used WebOS Doctor rather than OTA update?
    The amount of modding Ive done on my pre, doing the doctor for that clean slate just feels good.

For email alerts not working, do make you in preferences in email that audio notification is turn on