1.    #1  
    Since the update i could only download like 5 apps and now i can't download anything. A little moon icon appeared on my applications list and i can't delete it, since then i can't download any more apps.
    hmmmm...the icon sounds familiar. Maybe diffstat or something. I know i've seen it, but the one time I did see it, I tapped it and it said to reboot my phone. I did that and I never saw it again.
  3.    #3  
    http://www.precentral.net/webos-themes/buuf-theme that little moon icon is the one that appeared, the one that says sprint tv. but i haven't downloaded anything i don't remember i downloaded any apps with that symbol and I definitely haven't downloaded any themes.
    Last edited by antonio1194; 12/29/2009 at 03:50 PM.
  4.    #4  
    need 3 more posts before i can post a link
  5.    #5  
    2 more
  6.    #6  
    last one
  7.    #7  
    I added the link to my second post
  8.    #8  
    i'll try by restarting the phone
  9.    #9  
    Yes!!!!!! I restarted it and it worked again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    lol, 8 posts and you solved it all by yourself. Always start with a restart when having problems.
    I have a pixi and haven't been able to add or delete apps after having installed 1.3.5. I spoke to the palm rep and he mention emergency migration might help. I tried it and still no luck.
    I had that same moon icon a week ago when I tried to download a game but I figured it was something on palm's end because when I tried again the next day it worked fine. Maybe I restarted at some point.