1.    #1  
    I need some help.

I downloaded 2 apps from the app store and they installed fine. Then I updated the version of WebOS. After that point, I could no longer download anything from the store or remove the two apps I had installed.

I reset the phone and loaded up my profile again but I still cannot go out and get apps. I hit the download button and it flashes but does nothing.

Any tips would be appreciated.
    I got one last night created the Palm Profile. today I woke up saying the update was ready to install. Installed it did it's thing rebooted and off to work I go. I can't download any app. The LA time says "This application is not available in your country" I don't get it I am in the US. So I try to dl Yelp. Tells me it requires location service so I say ok and download. Again nothing. this thing is running 1.3.5. TIA for any help. Maybe I should just swap it out.
    I dont think you should swap it out. Do the WebDoctor 1.3.5 and see what happens. Maybe something happened on the upgrade.
    Quote Originally Posted by loonymike View Post
    I got one last night created the Palm Profile. today I woke up saying the update was ready to install. Installed it did it's thing rebooted and off to work I go. I can't download any app. The LA time says "This application is not available in your country" I don't get it I am in the US. So I try to dl Yelp. Tells me it requires location service so I say ok and download. Again nothing. this thing is running 1.3.5. TIA for any help. Maybe I should just swap it out.
    In the Date/Time app, what is the current timezone selected???