1.    #1  
    Looking through Preware's theme selection, A lot of these, probably the majority of them are for the Pre. Will they still work on the Pixi? I can't even view a full screen shot, the bottom dock is cut off, until I go back to the summery of the theme, you can see the dock/full image screenshot of the Theme.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by NM08SRT8 View Post
    Looking through Preware's theme selection, A lot of these, probably the majority of them are for the Pre. Will they still work on the Pixi? I can't even view a full screen shot, the bottom dock is cut off, until I go back to the summery of the theme, you can see the dock/full image screenshot of the Theme.

Thanks
    Pre themes work on the pixi just fine, don't worry.
    LG Rumor -> HTC Touch -> Palm Pixi -> Palm Pre+ (if they ever bring it to Sprint)

Thanks
    In my experience the Pre themes work fine.

When looking at the preview, if you can zoom in a bit on the photo, you will then be able to scroll to the bottom part that you couldn't see before.
  4.    #4  
    Alright. One other thing. The OSX theme says to do something with unzipping something. Is this theme complicated to install?

Edit: Here http://www.precentral.net/webos-themes/mac-osx
  5.    #5  
    Just installed the Have Some Color 2.0 theme, and it said it needed to restart Luna after the install, so it did, and when the phone powered up there was noo theme on.. I went back into Preware, and it said that it was installed.

Any ideas?
    Just installed the Have Some Color 2.0 theme, and it said it needed to restart Luna after the install, so it did, and when the phone powered up there was noo theme on.. I went back into Preware, and it said that it was installed.

Any ideas?
    I install all of my themes via WebOS Quick Install.
    after the 1.3.5 update my theme installed via preware but did not install correctly. i had to install the zip through quickinstall procedure to get ti to apply.
  8.    #8  
    I did this, and I got like two errors while it was installing to the phone via WOSQI, I wanted to take the theme off and no where did it show it was installed.. I tried a hard reset and it's still on there, now I have to do WOSD