1.    #1  
    I was playing with my phone in anticipation of downloading 1.3.5 (my reception at the house is typically only 1x) when I came across the bluetooth setting. I figured I don't need it, so I turned it off. Holy cow, what a revelation! My pixi used to always hesitate when switching screens in the launcher or scrolling (compared side by side with another pixi). Now it's like a whole different phone. Launcher comes up faster, everything scrolls better, camera is faster, the works. I was hoping 1.3.5 was going to be a speed improvement, but I can definitely live with this. If you haven't already (and if you don't need it), tap or drag down the battery icon and turn bluetooth off.

Sorry I didn't figure this out sooner and hopefully all of you already had your bluetooth turned off, but for anybody like me who hasn't tweaked everything yet this is worth looking into.
    Good find, I'm sure this will help some people
    looks like new its on by default. First thing I did was turn it off. Glad it made your phone a little better
    Global Posts
    266 Global Posts
    Perhaps it would be worth Palm switching Bluetooth off in their next update. Those who need it switched on can re-enable it and those that weren't aware it was on will see a speed boost.
    You're invited to follow me on Twitter
    It will probably help battery drain as well. Can anyone confirm that?
    LG Rumor -> HTC Touch -> Palm Pixi -> Palm Pre+ (if they ever bring it to Sprint)