1.    #1  
    does anybody know if someone might be working on a volume hack for the pre/pixi? id like to max out the volume to the fullest potential. im sure this phone can go louder.
    Quote Originally Posted by fixxxer1022 View Post
    does anybody know if someone might be working on a volume hack for the pre/pixi? id like to max out the volume to the fullest potential. im sure this phone can go louder.
    I would also like this but don't think that the little ear speaker can take it. As it is I have to turn it down sometimes because of a little rattle depending on the voice and how loud they are.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by lopezpm View Post
    I would also like this but don't think that the little ear speaker can take it. As it is I have to turn it down sometimes because of a little rattle depending on the voice and how loud they are.
    well i know on winmo phones and android there are audiopara hacks. im sure we could have this on palm too?
    well i know on winmo phones and android there are audiopara hacks. im sure we could have this on palm too?
    I had a hack on my iPhone for raising the speaker sound. I didn't say it wasn't possible. I said that I didn't think the tiny speaker on the Pixi could take it. But why not have it for who ever wants to use it.
    I couldn't imagine making it go louder than it already does. Sounds like a recipe for blowing your speaker.
    [QUOTE=fixxxer1022;2110206]does anybody know if someone might be working on a volume hack for the pre/pixi? id like to max out the volume to the fullest potential. im sure this phone can go louder.[/QUOTE

having the TTY/TDD switched on will give some boost in volume. you can find it under phone preferences.
    Quote Originally Posted by thatguy7 View Post
    I couldn't imagine making it go louder than it already does. Sounds like a recipe for blowing your speaker.
    With a equalizer or something to make adjustments Im sure you could go a little louder by removing base and adding treble etc.
    [QUOTE=max.swell;2110826]
    does anybody know if someone might be working on a volume hack for the pre/pixi? id like to max out the volume to the fullest potential. im sure this phone can go louder.[/QUOTE

having the TTY/TDD switched on will give some boost in volume. you can find it under phone preferences.
    Does having the TTY/TDD switched on boost the volume in Music (and/or Music[Remix])? If not, why not? I tried, and didn't notice a difference. I really miss the +6db option that the Treo offered via Pocket Tunes--essential for some mp3 files I have. Any ideas on how to do this if the TTY/TDD boost only works for the phone?