1.    #1  
    hey guys I'm new. Spent some time on the iphone mod scene and now I'm liking the pixi mods. Anyway heres my request. In the messages window (where you can see all the people you are messaging) would it be possible to change the highlited color to coordinate with whether it was a sent or received message last. Maybe I'm not making sense. Get back to me I'll try to explain better if needed
    I don't know if you can change that but you can change the color of the arrow that points to the right or left direction.
    Last edited by mamouton; 12/28/2009 at 08:44 AM.
    if you give us a picture of what you mean, we may understand it easier.
    LG Rumor -> HTC Touch -> Palm Pixi -> Palm Pre+ (if they ever bring it to Sprint)
    It's pretty obvious what the OP is looking for. Hopefully, I have a good understanding. OP is seeking a a patch that, while in the main screen of messaging app he would like a patch to replace the default blue cell colors to alternating colors which reflect the actions of the sent or received arrows. So, if you are looking at an arrow to the left the cell for said text would be green. If looking at an arrow pointed to the right showing a message which was sent, the cell would be colored red, etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by zefyx View Post
    It's pretty obvious what the OP is looking for. Hopefully, I have a good understanding. OP is seeking a a patch that, while in the main screen of messaging app he would like a patch to replace the default blue cell colors to alternating colors which reflect the actions of the sent or received arrows. So, if you are looking at an arrow to the left the cell for said text would be green. If looking at an arrow pointed to the right showing a message which was sent, the cell would be colored red, etc.
    Oh okay, thats a lot easier to understand. Well he could ask some themers to try it out. Ive noticed they change the sms bars often. One of them can probably figure out how to trigger the change in the way he wants it.
    LG Rumor -> HTC Touch -> Palm Pixi -> Palm Pre+ (if they ever bring it to Sprint)
    I remember playing with the boxes you are referring to and for some reason the list screen only references one box. I am attaching a screen shot of the arrows different colors.
    Attached Images Attached Images