Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Just remember that on most of the other carriers they are stuck for two years, and that on some of them they can't even buy outright...not allowed to according to friends of mine on other carriers. Since I've only ever been with Sprint I can't vouch for the veracity of this information, though.
    Blaize, Mistress of Verbosity

Be nice until it's time to not be nice.--Dalton, "Roadhouse"
    Quote Originally Posted by bdhu2001 View Post
    I don't know. This Premier thing is pretty awesome. Upgrade once per year. The rest of my family has to wait every two years, but that just makes me happier that I'm the one who jumped to Sprint first.

A new phone every year. Boy did they see us VZW customers coming from a mile away or what. Yes. Even I can wait 6 more months. That's why I'm hoping that the new Pre or 2nd generation Web)S comes out in May 2010 or even June.
    The only thing I dont like about Sprint Premier is that it only aids the main line in a Family plan, even if both phones were bought at the same time. No bueno.
    LG Rumor -> HTC Touch -> Palm Pixi -> Palm Pre+ (if they ever bring it to Sprint)
    and that's why so many people buy their 2nd line upgrade @ bestbuy. Upgrade eligability is just that, if your eligible for an upgrade discount. Rather than wait for the 2 year for the sprint $150+ you do do get a $75 after 1yr with sprint, but bestbuys system just acknoleges eligible. So all lines are eligible after 1 year. Tricky tricky heh?
    Palm prē-ist.
    i want to be able to upgrade every 6 months. i also don't think we should keep having to renew our contracts either every single time either. im not really happy with sprint right now, way too many issues the past few months with them. id switch to another carrier as right now you can get out of your sprint contract with zero penalty until early january. "they don't tell their customers that one"

but my credit isn't great and ive been with sprint for 6 years. so i can't see switching and having to pay a huge down payment or deposit. all of these cell phone providers rip off the consumers beyond belief.

go look at best buy and see how much they jack the prices of these phones up compared to sprint. if you want to buy outright i mean . i could buy a brand new pc for they want.
    Sprints a company, they want money, we want service, thus we get the short end of the stick. I havent had much reason to complain about their service though, i can say that. More customer service issues than anything else
    LG Rumor -> HTC Touch -> Palm Pixi -> Palm Pre+ (if they ever bring it to Sprint)
    Quote Originally Posted by fixxxer1022 View Post
    i want to be able to upgrade every 6 months. i also don't think we should keep having to renew our contracts either every single time either. im not really happy with sprint right now, way too many issues the past few months with them. id switch to another carrier as right now you can get out of your sprint contract with zero penalty until early january. "they don't tell their customers that one"

but my credit isn't great and ive been with sprint for 6 years. so i can't see switching and having to pay a huge down payment or deposit. all of these cell phone providers rip off the consumers beyond belief.

go look at best buy and see how much they jack the prices of these phones up compared to sprint. if you want to buy outright i mean . i could buy a brand new pc for they want.
    so you want sprint to give you new phones at a discount because? The contracts are to subsidize the cost of the phone. Dont like contracts? Buy the phone outright.
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
    I bought one for my wife (well, fiance at the time, we got married yesterday), she loves it. And, having a pre myself, the pixi keyboard is great.
    What the heck are you doing the day after getting married surfing the web to post on some phone forum? Shouldn't you be enjoying your honeymoon?
    Congratulations on the wedding oddlou, enjoy your honeymoon. Even though I'm seeing a lot of "for the wife," both genders seem to like the pixi.
    No honeymoon for a while. We have a 2 youngs daughters and we've only been at our new jobs for a few months. It's all good though, being with my wife feels like a honeymoon every day.
    Quote Originally Posted by oddlou View Post
    No honeymoon for a while. We have a 2 youngs daughters and we've only been at our new jobs for a few months. It's all good though, being with my wife feels like a honeymoon every day.
    that is absolutely beautiful!
    one of my good friends in school upgraded her centro to a pixi this past week and she LOVES it.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12