1.    #1  
    I have a Pre that I connect to my Vista x64 running WebOS QI and all runs good.

I will be getting a Pixi in the family and was wondering if I can just hook up to the PC or if I have to do something different to get Preware on the Pixi?

Thanks
    i dont see why not
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    I have both and have done it. Just don't forget to enable Dev Mode!
    Global Posts
    290 Global Posts
    Good to know. I've just added a Pixi to my family as well.
  5.    #5  
    Yep, it works just fine.
    sweet, off to loading preware on my wife's pixi!
    Again, to be a parrot, yes you can. Why? Well, WOSQI and all of that is just a application to read information on a particular device that is plugged into it. It IS however a good idea to keep separate folders for each phone. For stuff that you have saved in there from other sites, such as themes, etc etc.
    I have a Pre Plus and my wife a Pixi Plus. I loaded WOSQI on my Windows7 64bit PC and installed some tweaks and Preware on my Pre. No problem.

A few days later, I attempted to install Preware on the Pixi, but hit a dead end.

I started developer mode on the Pixi, restarted, hooked up to PC via USB, and pressed "Just Charge".

Next, I opened up Quick Install on my PC, went to TWEAKS, pop-up box stating needs to install GNU Patch & DiffStat, I click YES, pop-up box stating will take up to one minute, I click OK.

The files never download. This is where I hit a dead end. Your help would be appreciated. Thanks.
    Nobody has a suggestion for me on how to get the Pixi to work with WOSQI?
    Do you have the latest 3.01 version of of wosqi?
    I went to my PC to check and it prompted me to install 3.02. (I did have 3.01)
    When I did agree to install, it asked me what service provider I have (Verizon) and what phone I have (Pre or Pixi). I selected Pre.
    Global Posts
    107 Global Posts
    Go to WosQI and press on the arrow pointing down, then go to the drop down menu and pick Pixi feeds and check those two (GNU Patch & DiffStat) to be installed. Sometime WosQI doesn't do it automatically and that's why you have to do it manually. Hope it helps.
    I had a similair issue last night, I has WOSQI for my Pre plus, but I could not get my wife's Sprint Pixi to work properly.

I ended up installing WOSQI on her profile on the same computer, let Novacmd run and it was all good after that.