1.    #1  
    Im a dumby and did a reset on my device before removing patches. Now I can't get rid of some patches I dont want/ get others that I liked to work again. I tried going back into preware where I got it, to remove it but they arent in my installed. I also tried to re-download them and they had that ipkg log error on them. Its like the patches (for ex. the create new card for each text convo I hate) anyone seen this? any help or advice? thanks!

(edit) i did try using web-os quick install too. but maybe i didnt do it right. i went to tweaks. and click run epr and restart luna. that didnt help. also went to device management dropped down to patches, ther one i want to delete are there either.

-------------------------------------------

Off topic anyone able to make a patch or app that will allow you to use the flash on the pixi camera as a flashlight, and be able to turn it off when your done using it. I do know this will juice your battery, but the light from the display isnt cutting it when in the dark.
    Last edited by rubdafer; 12/23/2009 at 12:37 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by rubdafer View Post
    Im a dumby and did a reset on my device before removing patches. Now I can't get rid of some patches I dont want/ get others that I liked to work again. I tried going back into preware where I got it, to remove it but they arent in my installed. I also tried to re-download them and they had that ipkg log error on them. Its like the patches (for ex. the create new card for each text convo I hate) anyone seen this? any help or advice? thanks!

-------------------------------------------

Off topic anyone able to make a patch or app that will allow you to use the flash on the pixi camera as a flashlight, and be able to turn it off when your done using it. I do know this will juice your battery, but the light from the display isnt cutting it when in the dark.

for the patches, sometimes you can use webOS quick install to find and remove patches gone awry.
    There are four lights.
  3.    #3  
    i did try using web-os quick install too. but maybe i didnt do it right. i went to tweaks. and click run epr and restart luna. that didnt help. also went to device management dropped down to patches, ther one i want to delete are there either.
    Try the EPR (Emergency Patch Removal) but you may have to make an appointment with the doctor to get everything happy again.
  5.    #5  
    i give up. i even hard resetted it. tryed using the doctor. im just gonna get it replaced. learn from my mistake! FML
    What do you mean you tried using the Dr?

You either did or you didnt! If you dr'd the phone then it wipes everything! except the stored pics and stuff on the storage drive.

Are you confusing the Dr. for a hard reset?

If you run the Dr. then all patches and themes are gone period....
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

Quote Originally Posted by rubdafer View Post
    Will the flashlight ipk's not work for you?
    Attached Files Attached Files