I finally got rid of my Treo 650 that I've had for just shy of 4 years. I decided to go with the Pixi to stick with Palm and avoid the slide keyboard of the Pre. Anyways long story short is I'm on call for my work. Whenever work calls me they block the caller ID so they come up as Unknown Caller. My treo had an option to choose a different ringtone for Unknown Callers compared to the default ringtone. Its nice having a distinct ringtone for them so I instantly know its them and not friends/family. I haven't been able to figure out how to do this on the Pixi. Is there some sort of patch that I can install? Also are there patches out there to change the sounds of calender and other alerts?

The other problem I have with the Pixi is that there were a few apps that I use for work pretty often that only run on the old Palm OS. I have seen a "classic emulator" online that will allow me to run these programs on Web OS, but when I try to find it thru app catalog like the website tells me to I can't find it. Does anyone know if this is due to the fact that the classic emulator is not compatible with the Pixi yet? I would love to get this to work so I can use those apps. That way I can finally leave the Treo at home instead of carry it around with me just so I can use the apps I need for work.

Thanks in advance for the help guys. I really think this phone has some potential, but I can't believe that it is lacking such basic features as being able to customize alert sounds.