1.    #1  
    Do any of you have what looks like a burn mark on the back of your Pixi? It runs from the bottom to around the camera area.

Do you think i should replace mine, or just buy another battery cover?

(Replacing it is free, i got the phone 12 days ago.)
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    I would replace it if it is that new and free. don't think any type of burn mark could be a good thing.
    A picture would be helpful.
    Palm Vx -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre (Launch Phone 06/06/09) -> AT&T Pre Plus with Sprint EVDO swap -> Samsung Epic 4G w/ Froyo
  4.    #4  
    Ok hold on.
  5.    #5  
    i cant post pictures.
  6.    #6  
    hold on
  7.    #7  
    hold on.
  8.    #8  
  9.    #10  
    i posted a picture.
    Quote Originally Posted by koolkid09 View Post
    i posted a picture.
    I can't see any kind of mark in that picture.
  11.    #12  
    [QUOTE=lopezpm;2096729]I can't see any kind of mark in that picture.[/QUOTE
    You don't see that oval shape around the back of the phone. It's really noticeable in person and makes the phone quite ugly.
    The white spot? How sure are you it's a burn mark?
  13.    #14  
    It's no white. You all may not know what I'm talking about because of the picture or my description but thank you all anyway. I'm just going to replace it.

This is your picture of your phone. all i really see is a faint white smudge below the palm logo. Unless your talking about the light color that goes all the way around the edge of the device, but i just assumed thats a reflection.

Also, if your gonna get a new back cover, you may as well go for a touchstone cover. If you've never used one before, your gonna wonder how you went without it.
    Last edited by GarrettQ; 12/16/2009 at 07:29 PM.
  15.    #16  
    It's not the light color around the edge. It's the dark park in the middle. It didn't look like that when I bought it, and i haven't dropped it.

Is the touchstone cover worth it without the charger thing?
    well, the touchstone cover is only 20 bucks, plus its not flat, but has a texture to it. Almost looks like diamond plate, but not quite.

If you plan to get a touchstone in the future, which i highly recommend, you may as well get the touchstone back cover now if you plan to replace the stock one.