1.    #1  
    Ive been seeing a lot of internet ads for the pixi lately, and just now i noticed that the pixi has invaded Gizmodo.com

Nothing against that site, but its kinda ironic to see palm pasted all over a site that normally promotes apple.

i thought it was likely targeted advertising...
    Global Posts
    361 Global Posts
    I've been seeing a lot of ads at malls and bus stops here in LA for the Pixi. They certainly are pushing it, I've noticed more and more people are aware of Palm again and when I tell them I have a Palm they get excited. So make no mistake, Palm is gaining mind share and I believe it's starting to translate into market share as well, especially with the addition of possibly two carriers in the near future.
    I've been seeing their ads on Syfy and even fox a lot lately as well.
    Global Posts
    245 Global Posts
    They have been putting ads on NFL broadcasts too. Funny though, Sprint seems to be pushing the HTC Touch, Pre, and Blackberry Tour, without mentioning the Pixi in any of their commercials.
    What's really bizarre is how best Buy is advertising the heck out of Sprint's "top three phones": the ugly Instinct sisters and the Hero. Not a mention of the Pre or Pixi at all.
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    There was no mention of the Pre or Pixi in the last email I got from Sprint either.
    ive been seeing more and more pixi adds too, prolly cuz the revamp of the pre is due january (according to verizon)
    Palm prē-ist.
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by toyotast165 View Post
    ive been seeing more and more pixi adds too, prolly cuz the revamp of the pre is due january (according to verizon)
    Not to threadjack my own thread, but i gotta say, thats a nice Yota ya got there. Im a Nissan Hardbody man myself, but i can appreciate yotas too.