1.    #1  
    I have a Pre, but my friend is going to get a Pixi pretty soon. She really likes that wabbit whacking game, or what ever it's called, and that made me wonder whether or not the App Catalog is smart enough to only show apps that actually work on the Pixi or if it will just show all apps.

Does anyone know of any apps that don't work on the pixi and whether or not Wabbit Hunt works on the Pixi? I looked at the developers site, and it says there that it was made for WebOS, no specific device.
    anything in the app catalog you see you should be able to use.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  3.    #3  
    Did you buy the Wabbit game? It's fun!
    The app catalog on the pixi is filtered to only the apps that will work on it. Also Wabbit hunt is not available for the pixi.
    Vinney is right. Everything that you see on the App Catalog on a Pixi is able to be used. However, there are apps that are available for the Pre that aren't comptaible yet with the Pixi. You won't be able to see them on a Pixi. A month or so ago comparing the two in store, I saw that the Pixi had around 395 apps whereas the Pre had about 470. The difference might have changed since then.
    nope no rabbit game for me . Have a few others I like from preware and I think one just made app catalog called topple ball , very kool game imho. Anyways have fun ttyl
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    The App Catalog will filter the available apps based on what device you have. Also, it's up to the developer to check off if the app is compatible with the Palm Pre or Pixi when he/shee submits it to Palm. I made the mistake of forgetting to check of Pixi, and as such one of my apps only appeared on the Pre and not the Pixi.
    cohoman

Palm Apps:

jVault and jChecklist
  8.    #8  
    Ok, cool...thanks for the info guys!

The developer of Wabbit Hunt actually emailed me, and he said a Pixi version is in the works!
    Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    Is there a way to see what apps are available for the Pixi before I buy or use?? and when searching in Preware do the apps available for Pixi seperate themselves for those available on the Pre??