1.    #1  
    Here is the problem,
    When my phone is in sleep mode and I receive a text message and it wakes up to the screen, there is a very short time opportunity to see the message at the bottom of the phone before it goes back to sleep again and then I have to hit the top Power button to see the message again, quite a bit of work...am I missing something or is there a patch possibly?

Thanks
    I don't know of a patch. But, you're right it is kinda a pain.
    Has this been figured out yet because it is a bit annoying, lol. Any advice on how to lengthen the sleep time on this part would be awesome.
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    Yeah, this is frustrating! Especially coming from an iPhone where the screen stays on for plenty of time. I requested a patch for this a few months ago, but many replied that it couldn't be done (or rather, don't know how it could be done -- yet). Oh well
    Hah, interesting post. I have the same problem but doesn't bug me too much; it does get a little aggravating though when I've read the first part of the text and it turns black and I have to go find it to read the whole thing, but such is life...there could be worse problems