Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    I have searched in the forum but can't find solution. I tried to access google tasks on the phone via gmail.com/tasks but always bring me to the introduction page. I cannot access my list.

Also the tasks is showing on my google calendar but not on my phone. p.s. i have successfully link my google calendar with pixi. Any suggestion will really appreciated! Thanks.
    Global Posts
    95 Global Posts
    Try Tasks.
    There is currently no syncing capabilities between the Tasks app and Google Tasks.
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    Thanks for your reply. I tried to access the "tasks" link from my pixi but it brought me to the introduction page, it doesn't bring me to my default list. Please help! Thanks.
    try
    mail.google.com/tasks/android
    or
    mail.google.com/tasks/iphone
    or
    mail.google.com/tasks/ig
    Or you can try Remember the Milk. I access their mobile web portal to enter / edit tasks, and it works well with google calendar.
    Everything's Amazing and Nobody's Happy

Treo600 --> Treo650-->PPC6700-->Treo700P-->Treo755P-->Treo800W --> Touch Pro-->Palm Pre --> EVO 4G
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    Check out GQueues. Works with your Google Account, syncs with Google Calendar and has a nice mobile site for the Pre. A little more robust than Google Tasks.

GQueues
    Follow me on Twitter: @jjshore
    Quote Originally Posted by wa0wa View Post
    I have searched in the forum but can't find solution. I tried to access google tasks on the phone via gmail.com/tasks but always bring me to the introduction page. I cannot access my list.

Also the tasks is showing on my google calendar but not on my phone. p.s. i have successfully link my google calendar with pixi. Any suggestion will really appreciated! Thanks.

I go to: http://mail.google.com/tasks/wk to see my default list.
    Pre|central Peacekeepers
    Share your Mizzou pride:
    - wallpapers/boot themes - here
    - Black n' Gold theme - here
    Global Posts
    352 Global Posts
    And for you google apps users go to: http://mail.google.com/tasks/a/YOURDOMAINHERE/wk

Works like a charm. I keep checking to see if there is a tasks API available to write some sync software but still nothing...
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    That worked!! Thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by flapee View Post
    try
    mail.google.com/tasks/android
    or
    mail.google.com/tasks/iphone
    or
    mail.google.com/tasks/ig
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    Thanks for sharing. I didn't know GQueues exits! It is much cooler then google tasks. Thanks again.
    Quote Originally Posted by JayKC View Post
    .....A little more robust than Google Tasks.

GQueues
    A little??? This is awesome. No, wait, just having Google tasks on the Pre was awesome, thus, this is AWESOMER!!

Thanks for bringing it to my (our) attention!
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    Now we got the Tasks settle, is there any recommendation for Memo app? I used Palm Desktop Memo constantly like input diary, travel info and so much more. Any tips will be really appreciate! Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by wa0wa View Post
    Now we got the Tasks settle, is there any recommendation for Memo app? I used Palm Desktop Memo constantly like input diary, travel info and so much more. Any tips will be really appreciate! Thanks.
    I actually just started using GQueues for this. I created a new Queue called Memos, and as long as you don't put a due date, they don't show up in iGoogle or on the Google Calendar, but they are always there in GQueues on both Pre and computer.
    I was using Remember the Milk, but decided on a different route: I now use Note to Self to create a memo or task, and have any emails with "note to self" in the subject line filtered to a "tasks" folder. So I don't have a separate location for emails (which are usually tasks I need to take care of) and Tasks /memos.