Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I have both the Pre and the Pixi (which my daughter has conveniently hijacked), and I like them both, but the Pre is my preference. I travel a lot and WIFI is a must for me when there is no 3g coverage. One point, I have noticed that while the Pre apps, (both Homebrew and official), work fine on the Pixi. I have noticed that some like Wabbit Hunt, haven't been scaled for the Pixi's smaller screen. Has anyone else experience this?
    We had the same issue with Wabbit hunt, my daughter's favorite thing to do on my Pre.
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    My office building kills my EVDO, wifi is a must for me. I can deal with the cosmetic shortcomings. Love my Pre.
    dude i had the pre sense the day it came out loved it but went through five of them.....then when i went to get the sixth one the pixi just came out so i gave the pixi a try.....the phone is feels like its bult better(more durable) it is a lil slow with the smaller processor so if you hate a little bit dont get it. the keyboard is nicer clicks when u hit the buttons...overall i like my one pixi over my five pre's.....minus the no wifi and smaller screen and tiny bit slower i would recommend the pixi to anyone over the pre
    I love my pre and got one for the wifey as well. Just bought my daughter (12yo) a Pixie for Xmas and she is thrilled. She has it all figured out and is going at it all 8 firing. Good! I think this will make her a smarter kid and be able to get in on the ground floor to be able to one day write programes and what not.
    Love my Pre, still got the 060609 one.

I could move to the Pixi if I had to, but I would miss the bigger screen and lack of wifi, and lower camera pixel.

Daughter is getting a Pixi for Xmas and coming from a old beat up Centro, she will be very happy.
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    i love the little guy but i prefer my Pre
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12