1.    #1  
    How is the Pixi selling? I haven't heard any numbers of how it's selling. Have you guys heard anything?
    Palm will be announcing its Q2 FY 2010 Earnings December 17th, but I'm not sure if that will include a breakdown of how many Pre's vs Pixi's vs Treo's sold...here's the link if you're interested:

Palm Announces Q2 FY 2010 Earnings Conference Call Details
    If Palm hasn't owned up to sales figures for the Pre, I can't imagine they will do so for the Pixi either.
    Global Posts
    752 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TechSavvy View Post
    Palm will be announcing its Q2 FY 2010 Earnings December 17th, but I'm not sure if that will include a breakdown of how many Pre's vs Pixi's vs Treo's sold...here's the link if you're interested:

Palm Announces Q2 FY 2010 Earnings Conference Call Details
    Plus, that's only two weeks of Pixi sales right? Wouldn't tell us much. I think a lot of Palm Pixi buyers aren't the people that stand in line at launch..
  5.    #5  
    I guess you guys are right, it's only been 3 weeks. It just seems to me that there just isn't that much excitement about it. I wish Cnet and all those other sites would review it again after the last update that made it faster.
    Quote Originally Posted by lopezpm View Post
    I wish Cnet and all those other sites would review it again after the last update that made it faster.
    I often feel that way about products, but you know what they say; you never get a second chance to make a first impression. That is why it is so important for products to be ready for the big release on day one. Rushing out with something that feels incomplete and then assuring everyone that it will be fixed soon is not a good plan. Palm is not the only one that seems bent on making that mistake.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by dandbj13 View Post
    I often feel that way about products, but you know what they say; you never get a second chance to make a first impression. That is why it is so important for products to be ready for the big release on day one. Rushing out with something that feels incomplete and then assuring everyone that it will be fixed soon is not a good plan. Palm is not the only one that seems bent on making that mistake.
    Yup, I agree.