Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1.    #1  
    Hi, I'm new to Palm and i was wondering can you put themes on the Palm Pixi and is it a easy process?
  2.    #2  
    Anybody??
  3. #3  
    yes.
  4. #4  
    wow!!! what a freakin reply.....

    how about:

    where
    how
    etc.
    etc.
    etc........
  5. #5  
    Use webos quick install to install Preware onto your phone.
    You can then browse for themes and homebrew apps.
    There is a step by step guide somewhere on this site that has everything you need to know
  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by chris.niemann84 View Post
    wow!!! what a freakin reply.....

    how about:

    where
    how
    etc.
    etc.
    etc........
    i answered both his questions.
  7. #7  
    Search function is also helpful.
  8. #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by shahm0nsterr View Post
    Use webos quick install to install Preware onto your phone.
    You can then browse for themes and homebrew apps.
    There is a step by step guide somewhere on this site that has everything you need to know
    where do you find webos quick install, and preware?? im new to this too, and would love to have a theme on my phone. thanks!
  9. #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by jess_blalock0312 View Post
    where do you find webos quick install, and preware?? im new to this too, and would love to have a theme on my phone. thanks!
    http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...e-welcome.html
  10. #10  
    got it!
  11. #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by jess_blalock0312 View Post
    got it!
    No problem everyone on P/C is here to help
  12. #12  
    Using webos quickinstall i could see that its installing theme on my Pixi BUT i cant see them in my pixi ??? Can you help in finding where they are disappearing ???

    Also Preware doesnt show any theme in its catalog ! It just shows themes for virtual keypad only

    Any help would be appreaciated,

    thanks
  13. #13  
    prethemer.com

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions