1.    #1  
    Anyone else having an issues that their Pixi is only receiving txt messages from Sprint users?

Sprint knows about the issue and is saying the need 36hrs.

In NYC with Pixi running 1.3.2

Pre running 1.0.3 is fine
    Last edited by opacityzero; 12/08/2009 at 10:50 AM.
    It's funny you mention that. Last night I was testing a friend that lives in CA (San Fran area). I live in MI (Detroit area). She was using an iPhone on AT&T and I was recieving her messages just fine. This morning when she text me, the notifications popped up, but there is nothing in the text body. Weird, to say the least.

Is there any official word from Sprint posted anywhere?
    Global Posts
    266 Global Posts
    My girlfriend and I are having the same issues. Of course we both have Sprint, but we're both having the same issues stated by the original poster.
    Is the notification even showing up? Mine incoming texts are blank in the text body, but it shows that I received a text from whoever sent it. (Outside of the Sprint network)
    Quote Originally Posted by opacityzero View Post
    Pre running 1.0.3 is fine
    I had to double check that this wasn't a post from June. Why in the world is the Pre still on 1.0.3?
    Your Pre wants Word Whirl from the App Catalog.

It told me.
  6.    #6  
    Sprint just called back and said the issue is now fixed. Wonder what the issue was that only affected Pixi users.

Quote Originally Posted by sacherjj View Post
    I had to double check that this wasn't a post from June. Why in the world is the Pre still on 1.0.3?
    Haha, Pre is on 1.0.3 for testing/diagnostic reasons only. It will be upgraded eventually.
    Last edited by opacityzero; 12/08/2009 at 01:03 PM.
    Good to know.
    My wife had the same problem here in Charlotte yesterday.
    what could diagnose with an out of date version of webos lol to much has changed for it to be reliable in any other version , ha!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Come again?