1.    #1  
    Hey guys So i want to put some movies and tv shows on my pixi so i can watch it while waiting for things like the bus or at the gym. The files were currently AVI which i had trouble putting into itunes to transfer over to the pixi...so i converted them to mp4....they are about 500 mb each. I put one show on the pixi but the video playback is CHOPPY almost un watchable.

And ideas on how to better convert the file to make it more pixi friendly?
    Quote Originally Posted by enigma104 View Post
    Hey guys So i want to put some movies and tv shows on my pixi so i can watch it while waiting for things like the bus or at the gym. The files were currently AVI which i had trouble putting into itunes to transfer over to the pixi...so i converted them to mp4....they are about 500 mb each. I put one show on the pixi but the video playback is CHOPPY almost un watchable.

And ideas on how to better convert the file to make it more pixi friendly?
    500 kbps (video's bitrate) is about as high as you want to go for a screen that big. You're not going to notice better quality with a higher bitrate. Re-encode the video.
    totally agree webosuser. i have a bunch of video converted to mp4 on my pixi at 512 kbps (a preset in my converter for psp go) and they work fine and are perfectly clear.