1.    #1  
    I am about to upgrade my phone and I don't care if I lose my number. Can I use this offer to add a new line of service and then call sprint back and cancel the original line of service? The original line is off contract and I want to upgrade to a everything data plan anyway. Thanks!
    you could walk into a radioshack today and walk out with a pixi at 49.99 for a new line.
  3.    #3  
    how long is that offer good for and how much is activation?
    just have Best Buy price match it on your original line of service.
  5.    #5  
    for the amazon price on a new line of service? Will they let me?
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Contradude View Post
    Hi,

New poster here. I'm not sure about where you may be, but after calling around to several BB in the Phoenix area, I only found one that would split the difference between their price and the Amazon price for a new line. I ended up paying 49.99 for the phone and 26.00 for the activation fee. It just depends upon the individual store if they will price match or not. I could have been patient, I suppose, and ordered through Amazon, but I'm more about instant gratification and I figure if I have any issues within my time period, I could exchange with less hassles.
    Free with new line on wirefly friends/family and $49.99 upgrade
    Quote Originally Posted by Contradude View Post
    yes and yes.

ive done a new line and an upgrade with them so far.
    If I buy from amazon, and I have problems with the pixi, can I take it to the sprint store, or does it need to get shipped back to amazon?
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    Not sure, but I gotta say that I'm glad I paid a little extra to get mine at BB. I just had to do an exchange because I noticed that the back cover was easily separating from the rest of the phone around the battery door (thus making the act of opening the battery door unnecessarily difficult in addition to extra dust). I simply went to my nearest BB, not even the one where I bought it from, and they replaced it with no issues whatsoever.
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    wirefly seems to be charging $99 for an upgrade, how did you get it for $49?