1.    #1  
    Does anyone know how to transfer photos from a palm centro which used palm desktop to my new pixi? (actually my wife is trying to do this, I have a pre)
    She connected the phone to PC but it didnt transfer any?

Thanks
    Do you have a card reader? You could just copy the DCIM folder to your desktop then plug in the Pre in USB mode and copy them over.

If you don't have a card reader there are apps for PalmOS that turn the Centro into a card reader. I believe there is a free one. I forgot the name.

This is all presuming you have a microSD card in the Centro.
    Palm Vx -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre (Launch Phone 06/06/09) -> AT&T Pre Plus with Sprint EVDO swap -> Samsung Epic 4G w/ Froyo
  3.    #3  
    No microSD card in Centro, so will the DCIM work? I am trying all angles here!

thanks for the help!
    Global Posts
    175 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by apollosministry View Post
    Does anyone know how to transfer photos from a palm centro which used palm desktop to my new pixi? (actually my wife is trying to do this, I have a pre)
    She connected the phone to PC but it didnt transfer any?

Thanks
    If you sync the centro to your computer, the pictures should download to the computer in the my pictures folder. Then plug in the Pixi with usb mode, and drag the pictures to the Pixi drive. Then the Pixi will show the pictures in the picture app.