webOS Nation Forums >  webOS Devices >  Palm Pixi and Pixi Plus > How do i transfer photos from my palm centro?
How do i transfer photos from my palm centro?

Old 12/05/2009, 02:50 PM   #1 (permalink)

Does anyone know how to transfer photos from a palm centro which used palm desktop to my new pixi? (actually my wife is trying to do this, I have a pre)
She connected the phone to PC but it didnt transfer any?

Thanks
apollosministry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/05/2009, 03:37 PM   #2 (permalink)

Do you have a card reader? You could just copy the DCIM folder to your desktop then plug in the Pre in USB mode and copy them over.

If you don't have a card reader there are apps for PalmOS that turn the Centro into a card reader. I believe there is a free one. I forgot the name.

This is all presuming you have a microSD card in the Centro.
Old 12/05/2009, 03:50 PM   #3 (permalink)

No microSD card in Centro, so will the DCIM work? I am trying all angles here!

thanks for the help!
apollosministry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/05/2009, 04:42 PM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by apollosministry View Post
Does anyone know how to transfer photos from a palm centro which used palm desktop to my new pixi? (actually my wife is trying to do this, I have a pre)
She connected the phone to PC but it didnt transfer any?

Thanks
If you sync the centro to your computer, the pictures should download to the computer in the my pictures folder. Then plug in the Pixi with usb mode, and drag the pictures to the Pixi drive. Then the Pixi will show the pictures in the picture app.
shotyme is offline   Reply With Quote

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0