1.    #1  
    Hey guys has anyone had any issues loading tweaks on the pixi? Everytime I do it weither its from preware or webos quick installer, it tells me I have an ipkg error.

I went from a pre to a pixi (got it free) and I love the form factor and I really don't see the draw back in processor yet (though I've had it for hours).

Thanks for any help!
    Sounds like you don't have the latest version of Preware. Currently there is a tutorial somewhere telling you to grab the jar for Preware (which is extremely outdated). Loading that older version of Preware would produce the ipkg errors that you speak of.
  3.    #3  
    Yep, I am an ID10T thanks! lol
    i'm having the same problem could someone point me in the right direction of the new version..
    Global Posts
    266 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by austen_gt4 View Post
    i'm having the same problem could someone point me in the right direction of the new version..
    There ya go:
    Your welcome.
    took me a while to get it to work. i had a pre before and now going to the pixi and getting the new preware i don't like how it doesn't have the patches right in the preware homebrew installer. unless i'm doing something wrong...
    never mind found it...
    I am having error with tweaks. I went to the preware link listed here and it says that the WebOS screen has a blue arrow in a yellow box. Mine doesn't have it. That could be my problem. How do I get that? My icon is the green arrow pointing onto a harddrive or something. Any thoughts?