Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    just got an alert to install 1.3.2 on the wife's pixi, but not on my pre...
    nothing here on my pre

nothing on the pixi site at 1229 either
    http://kb.palm.com/wps/portal/kb/na/pixi/pixi/sprint/solutions/article/72738_en.html
  3.    #3  
    Maybe a mistake on palm's part? Still nothing on my pre...
    Quote Originally Posted by andidendel View Post
    Maybe a mistake on palm's part? Still nothing on my pre...
    Did you update ?
    I installed it for my pixi already. but what does it do??
    i have it on the Pixi. nothing on the Pre.
    Yep, Pixi got the message, nothing on the Pre.
    maybe it updates updating so that you can download via 1xrtt
    how big was it
    its for pixi only, its about 3.1mb only fixes the lag when scrolling through applications and between app screens
    It's downloading now on my Pixi as well. I can't tell from the download screen the size of the update. Also, the screen refers to the palm.com/support site for info about this update, but I don't see any info on that web page for 1.3.2 OS.
    cohoman

Palm Apps:

jVault and jChecklist
  12.    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by crankybraian View Post
    its for pixi only, its about 3.1mb only fixes the lag when scrolling through applications and between app screens
    That was all I noticed, too...though I almost never use this phone.
    Global Posts
    65 Global Posts
    Lag is fixed. Pixi would always freeze or restart when using any twitter app. Problem is gone. I was also able to open 23 cards with little or no lag.
    Quote Originally Posted by cohoman View Post
    It's downloading now on my Pixi as well. I can't tell from the download screen the size of the update. Also, the screen refers to the palm.com/support site for info about this update, but I don't see any info on that web page for 1.3.2 OS.
    Without thinking, I did the 1.3.2 update without removing the various system patches I installed. Everything seems to work ok, so I hope I didn't blow it by doing the OS update on top of 1.3.1 with the patches...
    cohoman

Palm Apps:

jVault and jChecklist
    Without thinking, I did the 1.3.2 update without removing the various system patches I installed. Everything seems to work ok, so I hope I didn't blow it by doing the OS update on top of 1.3.1 with the patches...
    Even if you did "blow it" you can doctor the phone once they release the 1.3.2 doctor, then reinstall all your patches. Just make sure your info is backed up first.
    Blaize, Mistress of Verbosity

Be nice until it's time to not be nice.--Dalton, "Roadhouse"
    I'd do an EPR on it right away.
    Nice to know that Palm is now updating even the little things at a rapid pace. Looks like the Pre one is around mid Dec.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dieter Bohn View Post
    I'd do an EPR on it right away.
    Oh yeah. Forgot about that as a first step. Thanks Dieter. BTW why are you still up? its 1:14 where you are! Here I thought I was the only insomniac.
    Blaize, Mistress of Verbosity

Be nice until it's time to not be nice.--Dalton, "Roadhouse"
    Global Posts
    989 Global Posts
    Its weird my son's pixi went black during the "unpacking" part of the download then I had to hold down the power button, to restart. After I restarted I had to go back to the update app and it resumed the update at the validating screen then installed..
  20.    #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaize View Post
    BTW why are you still up?
    Would still be sleeping if the wife's Pixi hadn't gone DING in the night... Must. Go. Back. To. Sleep.
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast