Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    Hello everyone.

Anyone know of a solution for my issue?

In the messaging/conversations application, some of my conversations disappear. I will receive a new text, but I cant view it unless I go to send a new text. I then tried deleting everything in there and restarting the phone, but it is telling me my conversation list is empty!!

Thanks in advance

I'm sorry, I just realized I put this in the wrong forum. Can a mod move this please to the Palm Pre ?'s. Thank you and sorry again
    Last edited by fdooks; 11/30/2009 at 11:53 AM. Reason: posted in wrong forum
    does it just happen with one or two contacts or all of them?
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    Hi Chud,

Thanks for the reply.

It's weird, because it's just one. Of course its the gf also so when I dont reply to her texts, she gets all cranky! The other ones are all showing visible however.
    Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    Yes, this exact thing happened to a friend of mine. It happened to just two of his contacts (the two most popular). He had to do a full reset of his phone.
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    Ugh, a full reset...to which you lose everything?
    haha, figures it would be the girlfriend!

you don't have to do a full reset. either unlink/relink her profiles or remove and then re-add her profile.

http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...ing-issue.html
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    I'll give it a shot.

Thank you.
    I thought this happened once but weirdly enough I closed and re opened the card and it was there....

OT question about texts - how do you get to "sent" messages that haven't been responded to yet? Am I missing something or is this not possible?
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    I do not see anyway to just choose "sent" messages. However whatever messages I send (if I am looking to get a response), I leave them open in the conversations box.

I tried the method in that link you post chud, but no luck. My pre has been the devil since getting it!
    did you delete her and re add her?
    Global Posts
    266 Global Posts
    This is a problem that I believe had to do with when you plug in the Pixi into USB mode - and if you deleted the ".attachments" folder. It's either that or if you've got certain patches on the Pixi.
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    ^^ Just did that and it's back to normal! Thanks again!

I origionally tried linking to another profile, then switching it back.

If I would have read more, I would have seen what you said then.

You da man!
    Yeah I just leave all messages in there, but I sent a mass text w 10 recipients and it didnt put them all in the list - can't find them anywhere now!
    Quote Originally Posted by fdooks View Post
    ^^ Just did that and it's back to normal! Thanks again!

I origionally tried linking to another profile, then switching it back.

If I would have read more, I would have seen what you said then.

You da man!
    Glad it worked.