1.    #1  
    Alright so far i am really enjoying the pixi...its only been a few hours. I have a few questions though.

First is their any way to make groups of contacts for mass texting?

Also how can i delete apps? i dont need nascar ect !
    Global Posts
    437 Global Posts
    We can't create groups at this time. We also can't delete pre-installed apps like Nascar and NFL. When in Launcher, tap the 'launcher' tab in top left and select list apps. You'll get a list of the apps and you can then delete any that you want to get rid of.
    To get rid of the Nascar app you can install a patch to hide it from the launcher. Same goes for the NFL and Sprint TV app.
    You can use ether WebOS Quick Install or Preware to install it.
    "Life is Hard... it's harder if your stupid"
    - John Wayne
  4.    #4  
    ok thanks for your quick replys fellas ( or gals?) I just finished installed the update to 1.31 i belive and i was wondering if you could explain the preware is /can it be harmful/can it create more lag than normal?

can i install pre themes? or no

Can i use hombrew apps?
    Preware is a very nice application that allows you to install patches, themes, and homebrew apps. I've used it to install a few patches (like the LED Notifications) and a few homebrew apps. I haven't noticed any lagging with the patches and apps I've installed.
    cohoman

Palm Apps:

jVault and jChecklist
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cohoman View Post
    Preware is a very nice application that allows you to install patches, themes, and homebrew apps. I've used it to install a few patches (like the LED Notifications) and a few homebrew apps. I haven't noticed any lagging with the patches and apps I've installed.
    x2!
  7.    #7  
    I have updated to the latest web os...with pre ware work?
    How do the old pre themes look on the pixi?

My major issue right now is that i added my AIM account to the phone, and ALL my buddies are in my contacts now....unfortunatly i dont have most of them as phone numbers....how can i clean up my contacts....is there a stand alone aim client?
    Global Posts
    64 Global Posts
    My girlfriend just got the Pixi (I'm a Pre owner). I put Preware on her phone and added the patches to do the following:

Show the date on the top bar
    Blink for missed notification
    Show the duration of calls in the call log
    Time stamp messages
    Show all day events in the month view of the calendar
    And maybe some other things I can't recall.

Her response when I told her: "The phone should do all that already, this thing sucks". However, when I see her enjoying the options in the app catalog and using the browser, I know she's not really sincere.

Now, it did reset on her while playing spades, so, she I made her aware of the 30 day return policy. We'll see what happens.