1.    #1  
    Is that the Pixi also with exclusive contract with Sprint for half year so that get it half year later?
    Global Posts
    266 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by liaoduan View Post
    Is that the Pixi also with exclusive contract with Sprint for half year so that get it half year later?
    Only news I've aware of is a GSM verison of the Pixi in Vietnam; but no sight of a GSM version in the USA market yet.

Link:
    Let's hope when it comes it has wi-fi. Otherwise it's a no go for me.
    Global Posts
    266 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by paulpenny View Post
    Let's hope when it comes it has wi-fi. Otherwise it's a no go for me.
    I HIGHLY doubt itl if the CDMA version doesn't have Wi-Fi then most likely the GSM version won't either.
    why would people want wifi on a phone that can only be use on a anything plan... i would understand if you had a minutes only plan...but why why why!!!!????!?!?!
    Global Posts
    266 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Djshabang View Post
    why would people want wifi on a phone that can only be use on a anything plan... i would understand if you had a minutes only plan...but why why why!!!!????!?!?!
    Bad coverage; voice & data simultaneously.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shado.F View Post
    Yeah, but you can do voice and data simultaneously on HSPDA networks such as ATT. And with the all everything data plan they'll make you commit to, why would you need wi-fi (on HSPDA nets)? As long as you get one bar you should be good to go.
    Are you trying to hurt me?
    Global Posts
    266 Global Posts
    Some people like voice and data simultaneously with Sprint. Everyone has different needs and preferences.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shado.F View Post
    Why do people assume that there WILL be wifi networks available in a place where there's weak data coverage? Are there wifi networks out in the desert or mountains that I don't know about? Voice and Data....eh, probably not used as much people say they do....plus, if I'm at home, I'll look stuff up on the internet on a better device...aka, my desktop computer.
  10.    #10  
    Till now, I would like pixi more than Pre,but since the only choice for me is GSM network. So either Pre or Pixi, a GSM version with qwerty keyboard is important for me, but till now, only qwertz GSM Pre.
    Quote Originally Posted by webosuser View Post
    Why do people assume that there WILL be wifi networks available in a place where there's weak data coverage? Are there wifi networks out in the desert or mountains that I don't know about? Voice and Data....eh, probably not used as much people say they do....plus, if I'm at home, I'll look stuff up on the internet on a better device...aka, my desktop computer.
    qft