1.    #1  
    how do i get this done for my wife?
  3.    #3  
    yeah, I know how to save my contacts from the pre/pixie, I'm wondering how to get the contacts I have on my wife's blackberry onto the Pixie....
    does the curve still have internet access? if so you can use google sync on the blackberry and let it backup the contacts to google and then just add her google account to the pixi.
    Global Posts
    167 Global Posts
    Go into a sprint location and have them use a cellebrite for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by laestrella View Post
    does the curve still have internet access? if so you can use google sync on the blackberry and let it backup the contacts to google and then just add her google account to the pixi.
    This works perfectly. I went from a Curve 8330 and synced all the info to Google and within minutes of the Pixi being activated it was on the phone. Efficient and effortless.
    Global Posts
    2,155 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by laestrella View Post
    OK, my wife doesn't have a Google account and we've already switched to the Pixie. So there is no internet on the BB Curve. We don't have Outlook either.

This is what I'm thinking. Create a Google account for her. Call VZW and have them put the Curve back online. Sync the Curve to the new Google account. Call VZW back and have them put the Pixie back online. Add the Google account to the Pixie.

Any easier ideas?

Thanks.

Update: Well, she just walked in and said that all of her Facebook contacts have been "synergized" to her Pixie and now she has more info in her Pixie than she ever had in her Curve! When I asked her about her calendar, she said that wouldn't take 5 mins as she doesn't have any entries other than my work schedule.
    Last edited by wbdillworth; 08/14/2010 at 09:22 AM. Reason: new info
    Just dial *228 and press 1 to reactivate her old phone.
    Verizon Pixi Plus on 1.4.5 w/ Preware
    Global Posts
    2,155 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SuzukiGS750EZ View Post
    Just dial *228 and press 1 to reactivate her old phone.
    that doesn't work between Palm and BB. thanks for the suggestion though.
    Quote Originally Posted by KingRican View Post
    how do i get this done for my wife?
    I believe there is an app for blackberry's that will let you sync your contacts to a gmail account that's how i did it any ways and just set up your google account on your pre or pixi. i no longer trust the palm cloud since i lost all my contacts when they had the broken cloud. I just have been using google since then.

Hope that helps ya.

Royce
    Sprint Palm Pre/Verizon Pre Plus On Sprint/Sprint Pixi Hybrid with WIFI