1.    #1  
    Just a reminder to all NEW Sprint Pixi users that bought their phone since launch.

If you use Sprint's Referral program and say who recommended you to Sprint, You and them get a $25 gift card. If you don't have anyone, pick your favorite precentral member perhaps.

Here is the link: Sprint Referral Rewards Program

Must be done within 15 days of activation so hurry now if you bought on Pixi Launch day.

Hope this was helpful, if so...PM me
    ***I Twitter***

Stop complaining & start doing ---> Leave feedback/suggestions for Palm here
    Good look. PM sent.
    Global Posts
    596 Global Posts
    Ran, good way to get yourself free money, wish i thought of it lol
    Global Posts
    887 Global Posts
    For those of you at home keeping score...this makes the Pixi available for "less than free", if you do it right.
    Well, I received my Pixi on Monday, from Amazon. I'd gladly partake in this program with the first person to PM me. 25 bones is 25 bones.
    Habious, email me at jdula @ wttool. com . I can't send PM's yet. (Not enough posts)
    Forgot all about this PM if you need someone to refer you! I wonder how much they spend on this program
    I also am a new user, need a referral buddy. lvcien-at-live-dot-com
    I bought a phone and then 2 weeks later returned it for a pixi. Does it matter when the pixi or when the line was activated ?

PM me need a buddy !
    If my post helped you, Please Thanks Me !
    -sYnOnYx-
    --Pre User--
    nevermind, yesterday was the 30day mark... DAMN !
    If my post helped you, Please Thanks Me !
    -sYnOnYx-
    --Pre User--
  11.    #11  
    Just a heads up...You are allowed 12 per calendar year so any new pixi users should take advantage of this program in the next few days.

Must be activated within 15 days, after that, won't work.
    ***I Twitter***

Stop complaining & start doing ---> Leave feedback/suggestions for Palm here
    Just got a Pixi a few days ago, but have been with Sprint for over 10 years now. Am I still able to do this? If so the first person who emails me at MattA99-at-aol-dot-com (not enough posts to PM yet) with the info needed for referral will be the person I'll use.
    if you need me to put you on my referral list..send me a name and email..... djshabang at hotmail.com $25
    treo 600>>>treo 680>>>treo 755w>>>samsung instinct