1.    #1  
    I am having trouble installing patches on my new palm pixi - I have Preware v 0.9.4 which is the latest that downloaded when i did an update. When i try to install a patch I get the following error: Error Installing: See IPKG log when I look at the log i get ErrorGenericMethodException: Failure during "install" operation.

Can anyone help me? Have you sucessfully added patches?
    Follow the Preware Guide to download directly to your Pre or Pixi without using a USB cable.

Preware is at version 9.12 so something is wrong on your phone. Install the new version.

Maybe reinstall with webOS Quick Install Using:

Getting Started: Homebrew Apps, Patches, and Themes with WebOS Quick Install

- Craig
  3.    #3  
    I was able to finally get the latest version of the Preware 9.12 downloaded - I also have upgraded the OS to the latest version.

I am still not able to use preware to get any patches.

I still get an error in the IPKG log that reads

ErrorGenericMenthodException: Failure during "install" operation

Anyone who can help it's greatly appreciated!

Thank you!
    Im not sure what patches are compatible with the pixi. What are you trying to install?
    Dan DeFrancisco

My Add Scrim Patches:
    Contacts
    Messaging
    Email

My themes:

http://www.prethemer.com/profile/mracer29/themes

If you like my work or I do custom work for you, I have a donate button on my themes on prethemer. Donations always accepted but, never required!!!! If nothing else the thanks button is over there
    -------------------------------------------------------------------->
    yeah, what patches are you trying?

try the Battery As Percent one. i know for a fact that one works.
    i had this problem on my pre before...i went to update feeds and it fixed the problem...did u update the feeds in preware?