Global Posts
    2 Global Posts
    Hey all,

Sorry if this has been covered before but I have some questions about buying form Amazon.

Looking to buy 2 Pixi's for the 50$ amazon price but:

1. I want to keep my verizon phone number, when does the phone get ported, BEFORE amazon ships it or when I get the phone (ie do I have to take the phone into a Sprint store for activation once I receive it?) Or will my phone number ring to a phone in a box on the UPS truck?

2. My company offers a discount on sprint plans, when or how is this discount applied when I buy through amazon?

Thanks all!
    Greetings, I took the plunge last week, and ordered it. I got the phone today. But on Friday, after I received my confirmation email from Sprint confirming my new account, I called customer service and they ported my old number over right then, so everything was good to go once I received the phone.

I've had it about an hour or so, and I have to say, I love it so thus far.
    I'd wait til you receive the phone before you port. you never know what can happen to it in transit, but it's up to you.

you can setup your account online and get your company discount that way. it probably won't show up until your second bill though.