Global Posts
    242 Global Posts
    For current users/owners, how is the battery life? I'm shocked that no one is talking about this- seeing as its not the Pre's strongest point. What kind of life/usage are you getting Pixi owners? I'm on the fence on whether to pull the trigger on this one. I'm also looking at the Moment and while android seems more fun, I really need a 'just works' phone for after the novelty wears off. The pre is not an option as I really dislike sliders form factor but more so on the Pre. Wifi is not a deal breaker so .. tell me your thoughts on battery in the example of WebOS.
    I was looking around 8 hours with the music playing (not online), email checking as they come in, IM online and location services turned on.
    Global Posts
    29 Global Posts
    I had a Pre when it first came out. I find the Pixi battery easily lasting through out the day. I had to charge the Pre every chance I had. Very pleased with the Pixi so far.
    Quote Originally Posted by cfrock View Post
    For current users/owners, how is the battery life? I'm shocked that no one is talking about this- seeing as its not the Pre's strongest point.
    If you do a forum search for 'battery' or battery life' I don't see how you could say that no one is talking about it. There will be hundreds of matches.

My experience has been good. If the cellular signal is decent and you don't stream music for hours on end you should be able to get through the day.