Global Posts
    100 Global Posts
    I installed preware and everythings fine. However, I was wondering if you can put themes on the pixi. Can anybody help?
    Haven't tried it myself, but themes should work fine. Your only issue might be that most themes are set for the larger screen of the Pre, so they won't give you the entire image on the Pixi.

WebOs Quickinstall is the easiest way I've found to do it.
    Global Posts
    100 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fisack23 View Post
    Haven't tried it myself, but themes should work fine. Your only issue might be that most themes are set for the larger screen of the Pre, so they won't give you the entire image on the Pixi.

WebOs Quickinstall is the easiest way I've found to do it.
    so you're saying I should use quick install instead of preware?
    Preware works.
    I like Quick Install - you have to connect directly to your computer, but that's just my preference.
    YOU CAN NOT INSTALL A PRE THEME!!!! I locked up the pixi emulator trying it. But if you please send me a screen shot of the phone app im woring on resizing my pre themes to fit the pixi.

press orange + sym + "P" and it will take a pic and put it in you photos, in screen captures, post it here or email it. i will take any theme you want and resize it for ya and send you a zip.

I was building the theme and then i thought i messed up the dial screen by sending the pre's dialpad icons. is this what your dial pad looks like? If so i dont need a screen shot.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Dan DeFrancisco

My Add Scrim Patches:
    Contacts
    Messaging
    Email

My themes:

http://www.prethemer.com/profile/mracer29/themes

If you like my work or I do custom work for you, I have a donate button on my themes on prethemer. Donations always accepted but, never required!!!! If nothing else the thanks button is over there
    -------------------------------------------------------------------->
    we have installed multiple themes on ours.
    and that's not what our dial pad looks like.
    Quote Originally Posted by chud311 View Post
    we have installed multiple themes on ours.
    The theme works ok installed??
    Dan DeFrancisco

My Add Scrim Patches:
    Contacts
    Messaging
    Email

My themes:

If you like my work or I do custom work for you, I have a donate button on my themes on prethemer. Donations always accepted but, never required!!!! If nothing else the thanks button is over there
    Quote Originally Posted by mracer29 View Post
    The theme works ok installed??
    yup. i mean, we haven't tried all 700 of them or whatever, but the dozen or so have worked fine and installed and removed with no issues.
    here ya go
    Attached Images Attached Images
    That crazy a pre theme shouldn't work cause of the backgrounds mostly.
    Dan DeFrancisco

My Add Scrim Patches:
    Contacts
    Messaging
    Email

My themes:

Quote Originally Posted by mracer29 View Post
    That crazy a pre theme shouldn't work cause of the backgrounds mostly.
    i dunno man, i dont get into that programming stuff. but everything works, even the animated boot screens and stuff.
    I just tried again and it didn't get past the boot screen.
    Dan DeFrancisco

My Add Scrim Patches:
    Contacts
    Messaging
    Email

My themes: