Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    1,010 Global Posts
    This listing appears to be longer term 'best selling' where as the other list seems to be hot trend. Pre still ranks #3. Pretty good.

Amazon.com: Cell Phone Plans: Camera, Bluetooth, Video, MP3, Flip, Smartphone & PDA
    xorg tools - power tools for power users
    yeah these results are definately overall sales therefore the longer a device has been on the market the more likely it is to be a top seller over newer items but still good to be up there.
    FYI

Bestselling Sprint phones: #1 Pre #2 Samsung #3 Pixi
    would be nice to see also the numbers, not only the rank. PRE is the nr1 now.. and Im wondering.. it has bigger sales then phones that are real long time on the market?
    Quote Originally Posted by tomh1102 View Post
    yeah these results are definately overall sales therefore the longer a device has been on the market the more likely it is to be a top seller over newer items but still good to be up there.
    It's probably number of units moved per hour.

If it were overall sales numbers then the Pixi would have already sold more units than the Droid.
    Palm Vx -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre (Launch Phone 06/06/09) -> AT&T Pre Plus with Sprint EVDO swap -> Samsung Epic 4G w/ Froyo
    at $30 and $200 that is very likely, If they go by the hour it would be changing constantly and blackberry is making bank with 6 phones in the top 11 $$$$$$$$
    Palm needs to send some phone to Amazon pronto as they are now sold out. Pre was #1 for quite a while and Pixi has been #5 in sales until they ran out of both.

Amazon.com Cell Phones & Service Bestsellers: The most popular items in Cell Phones with Service. Updated hourly.

Now Pre is #4 and Pixi is #9 of smartphones on Amazon.
    Sprint Pre, Mugen 2800mah battery
    Global Posts
    419 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Complex Pants View Post
    Not that I know of, but you can go to a Best Buy mobile store and they will price match Amazon for you. Many people have reported doing this. BestBuy mobile should be able to adjust the plans for you.

Alternatively you could get the phone activated and then go to a sprint store and get everything merged over. I am sure they would be happy to help you do this.
    I'm not sure if you could get the Pixi or Pre for the subsidized price and then add it to another line. I could be wrong though. In fact, I hope I'm wrong. I'd like to merge my friends Sprint plan with mine so that A) We both save money and B) She doesn't have to worry about her bill.

About recent sales.. I think this holiday is going pretty damn well for Sprint and Palm. I'm seeing the Pre advertised all over the place! Radio Shack, Best Buy, among the usual Sprint and Palm commercials. Not to mention news like this. Palm seems to be making a turn around finally! I'd like to know how many Pre's and Pixi's they've sold this holiday season when it's all said and done.
    Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
    Sounds great and certainly good news for Palm, Sprint and Developers. I'm also looking forward to figures for Palm Pre and Pixi sales this Holiday.

Can you imagine how well things will Jump when Palm releases native support with video recording and Flash.

Good times are on the way for old and new Palm WebOS phones.
    Not to mention when they end up on multiple providers in January.
    Not sure if this Walmart list is sorted by sales but it seems to be.

Walmart Connection Center - Browse for Cell Phones

If so, Pre/Pixi are doing pretty well. Second best selling of non-free phones and outselling all Android phones. Not sure if this list is sorted by sales though, anyone know?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tcub View Post
    I'm not sure if you could get the Pixi or Pre for the subsidized price and then add it to another line. I could be wrong though. In fact, I hope I'm wrong. I'd like to merge my friends Sprint plan with mine so that A) We both save money and B) She doesn't have to worry about her bill.

About recent sales.. I think this holiday is going pretty damn well for Sprint and Palm. I'm seeing the Pre advertised all over the place! Radio Shack, Best Buy, among the usual Sprint and Palm commercials. Not to mention news like this. Palm seems to be making a turn around finally! I'd like to know how many Pre's and Pixi's they've sold this holiday season when it's all said and done.
    not to be critical on your post man, but radioshacks commercial is really cheap and annoying. that black friday one was like wow how bad is radioshack doing, and then the black saturday that said lets go to shack (voice over: saturday) and was like wow, that is soooo terrible. worst commercial ever
    Global Posts
    419 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jonathanlc2005 View Post
    not to be critical on your post man, but radioshacks commercial is really cheap and annoying. that black friday one was like wow how bad is radioshack doing, and then the black saturday that said lets go to shack (voice over: saturday) and was like wow, that is soooo terrible. worst commercial ever
    Why you little...! No I kid, I kid. Actually I agree. The commercial was really poor and I don't condone buying anything from the Shack (not even As batteries!) but I like the exposure the Pre is getting this holiday season and I hope Black Friday brought plenty of new Pixi and Pre users aboard. Which from what I'm hearing did.
    Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
    Pre and Pixi are down to #9 and #19 now
    Quote Originally Posted by J0415 View Post
    Pre and Pixi are down to #9 and #19 now
    All of the AT&T phones are selling for 1 penny. They will go back up tomorrow.
    Actually, isn't the Pre/Pixi falling because they are out of stock? I think sales are only counted once the order is completed and they aren't complete until the CC is charged and the item ships.
    that is also a possibility. Amazon's lists are changed hourly, so likely it will fluctuate a lot over the next month.
    As of today,

The Pre is back to #6 and the Pixi is #8. There are several "Free" phones ahead of them. Not bad!
    Global Posts
    769 Global Posts
    The Pre is now behind both the Moment and the Pixi.

Hopefully Palm unveils some hot new things at CES that will put some life back into this phone.

Im not a palm ****** and I dont own stock or anything, but I like WebOS more than any other platform, and I dont want to see it die.
    Global Posts
    713 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by drizek View Post
    ...but I like WebOS more than any other platform, and I dont want to see it die.
    It won't die, but one thing we DO have to be concerned with (especially with the stock price taking a HUGE hit today) is another company swooping in and buying them. They wouldn't be buying them because of the great hardware; you can get that made for you. It would be for WebOS. Who knows? It might actually work out OK in the end, but it's still a little unnerving for us Palm fans, who truly want this company to make it back on it's own.
    tim
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12