Global Posts
    245 Global Posts
    Being a blackberry user for the last year, I live and die by the blinking LED on top of my phone. The LED blinks when I have a new email, SMS, facebook notification, BB message, or basically any kind of new communication or notification that requires my attention. My question is how do notifications work on the Pixi? Will I be able to look at the phone without having to tap the touch screen to see that I have a text message or email or facebook notification? Is there something on the phone that lights up when I have a notification?
    Global Posts
    175 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pete6032 View Post
    Being a blackberry user for the last year, I live and die by the blinking LED on top of my phone. The LED blinks when I have a new email, SMS, facebook notification, BB message, or basically any kind of new communication or notification that requires my attention. My question is how do notifications work on the Pixi? Will I be able to look at the phone without having to tap the touch screen to see that I have a text message or email or facebook notification? Is there something on the phone that lights up when I have a notification?
    Currently palm has it disabled to the end user. If you use Webos Quick install, you can install the led notifications with a patch, similar to the one on the Pre
    Global Posts
    245 Global Posts
    Just read up a bit on Webos quick install and read the story on precentral about it. Does this enable LED blinks for just emails or for any notification?
    Quote Originally Posted by pete6032 View Post
    Just read up a bit on Webos quick install and read the story on precentral about it. Does this enable LED blinks for just emails or for any notification?
    It is for any notification.