1.    #1  
    Went to the store, touched the thing, felt amazing.
    I hate Pre keyboard, this Pixi keyboard works so well!!
    This is a truly beautiful product that has absolutely NO COMPETITION.

Pixi will have a slow start, but once girls start seeing their friends using it, they will want to get one too!

Through word or mouth, Pixi will become a huge huge success.

After all, it's only selling below $30 at Amazon and Warmart, when your kids start begging you, how can you not get them one.

Android, HTCs and Pre simply can't compete with the Pixi in a middle school/high school classroom.

I should mention that I just bought Palm stocks after seeing Pixi, I think I will make a lot of money on this! (I am not getting this though, too tiny for an older guy. )
    Global Posts
    329 Global Posts
    "BJ"?

Seriously?

"Palm" and "BJ"?

Gotcha!
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyndall View Post
    "BJ"?

Seriously?

"Palm" and "BJ"?

Gotcha!
    haha, I created the account a while ago, I just started posting yesterday, and simply can not remember how I gave myself that name.

Should have had a different name.

hm......

Actually, now that I think about it, I think BJ is suppose to stand for Beijing, a city that I love.

Anyway, Hope Pixi comes to China soon!
    "BJ"?

Seriously?

"Palm" and "BJ"?

Gotcha!

lmao!
    Global Posts
    329 Global Posts
    And so a "Happy Ending", BJ?
  6.    #6  
  7.    #7  
    Happy Ending or not, the pixi is pretty hot Will be interesting to see what happens after one year with this phone.

I could be wrong, but I am betting the PIXI, once the initial bugs are resolved, could win a lot of users in markets that other top smartphones are simply ignoring for now.

This will spread smartphone to non-tech people
    Global Posts
    329 Global Posts
    I agree!
    I got the phone for my 12 year old daughter on Sunday. She absolutely loves it. Also..Bonus it did sync with iTunes for her. She now has a couple hundred songs on it and is having fun adding the songs as ringers. Great phone.
    guess your SN sez it all how your gunna attempt to get the pixi to china... lol