Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    Price match at Best Buy to Walmarts lets talk deal.

Oh by the way, I went to three stores who all checked the price match, OK'd it then realized they only had 1 phone. Third store had both. Unfortunately for reasons unknown the entire process took 4.5 hours. I still walked away with two devices unregistered.

Thats OK I prefer registering in the comfort of my recliner not Best Buys mobile center.
    One Pixi $29.99 before sales tax.
    Best Buy price matched to Wirefly's "add a line" deal.
    After 7.5% sales tax: $32.24, out the door.

This was for my son who's hand (from several years ago) appears in my avatar
    Twitter: dullgeek
    Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    do you have to sign up for sprint at best buy or can it all be done via phone/computer?
    Quote Originally Posted by jetfxr27 View Post
    Price match at Best Buy to Walmarts lets talk deal.

Oh by the way, I went to three stores who all checked the price match, OK'd it then realized they only had 1 phone. Third store had both. Unfortunately for reasons unknown the entire process took 4.5 hours. I still walked away with two devices unregistered.

Thats OK I prefer registering in the comfort of my recliner not Best Buys mobile center.
    How did you do this...I hope this wasn't a fluke! What is Best Buy's policy on internet/online matching versus print advertising price matching?
    Quote Originally Posted by KevMeister View Post
    How did you do this...I hope this wasn't a fluke! What is Best Buy's policy on internet/online matching versus print advertising price matching?
    The Best Buy Mobile guy told me that it is their policy to match internet retailers, even though the rest of Best Buy does not match internet retailers. So all I did was bring in a printout of the Wirefly order form showing the price. Price was matched on the spot.
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    You win. I was told Brick and Mortar retailers only.
    Is this the new line price or upgrade price? When I looked those prices were for adding a new 2yr contract.
    Quote Originally Posted by senorfrog97 View Post
    Is this the new line price or upgrade price? When I looked those prices were for adding a new 2yr contract.
    There were three Wirefly prices:
    1. $24.99 for new sprint customer
    2. $29.99 for existing sprint customer with new line
    3. $99.99 for existing sprint customer upgrading existing line

My son's Pixi fell under #2, so he paid $29.99 before sales tax. After 7.5% sales tax, $32.24 out the door.
    Quote Originally Posted by jetfxr27 View Post
    You win. I was told Brick and Mortar retailers only.
    You should go back, and bring a print out of the Wirefly prices with you. You have 30 days to return your phones, and in the worst case scenario, you return your phones then buy 2 others for the price match to Wirefly.

If your BB guy is like the one I used, he'll just give you the difference. Because my son originally bought an LG Rumor 2 on Oct 26. But when we saw this deal, they just swapped phones for us and the price diff since we're w/in the 30 days.
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    I'll give it a shot.
    Which Website to print out?

Will this work?

Special Offer
    Global Posts
    46 Global Posts
    I have had Best Buy price match online prices. They price matched Pre-Central's Touchstone price for me when I needed to get it quicker than I could have it shipped for a birthday present.
    Global Posts
    65 Global Posts
    my girlfriend loves this phone but she is only eligible for 75$ off from sprint ($320), would any of those wirefly brackets fall under her situation that i could bring to BestBuy?

She's only had the phone for a year.
    Which Website to print out?

Will this work?

Special Offer
    Yeah, that's what I printed out... except I printed out the one for "add a new line to an existing account". So the amount was $29.99. And they checked that all the conditions were met.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaybertx View Post
    I have had Best Buy price match online prices. They price matched Pre-Central's Touchstone price for me when I needed to get it quicker than I could have it shipped for a birthday present.
    Whoa! Didn't think of that. Nice! I may be printing out something today and taking it to BB.
    Quote Originally Posted by mmmtacos View Post
    my girlfriend loves this phone but she is only eligible for 75$ off from sprint ($320), would any of those wirefly brackets fall under her situation that i could bring to BestBuy?

She's only had the phone for a year.
    Unfortunately, no. The wirefly upgrade price is $99.99. My wife qualifies for a full $150 upgrade, but the best she could get through Wirefly is $99.99.
    Last edited by mu7efcer; 11/18/2009 at 08:40 AM.
    Does Best Buy port numbers if you're transferring from another carrier? Would they charge extra for that process.

Thanks for all the info.
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    Yes they will port for you. Easy peesy.
    Quote Originally Posted by mu7efcer View Post
    Whoa! Didn't think of that. Nice! I may be printing out something today and taking it to BB.
    Yep. Got my touchstone today. BBM matched the price. Sweet!
    Quote Originally Posted by mu7efcer View Post
    Yep. Got my touchstone today. BBM matched the price. Sweet!
    Link to touchstone kit? What was the price?
    Link to touchstone kit? What was the price?
    Here are a couple of links:
    http://store.precentral.net/palm-tou...4A195A5628.htm
    Amazon.com: Palm Touchstone Kit for Palm Pre: Cell Phones & Service

I printed the Amazon price, took it into BBM and they matched it for me.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast