Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Not always the cheapest but remember premier accts get 25% off sprint accys - got my pixi TS back for $15 yesterday.
    They're only $19.99 retail

Link to palm: Palm Pixi™ Touchstone™ Back Cover - Black - Palm Accessories

Same price at Sprint minus the 25%

Its got a cool pattern on the back - indented dots - not sure if there's a reason or its just for looks. Like it better than the pre back though + feels good in your hand.

Quote Originally Posted by MissDiva View Post
    Not always the cheapest but remember premier accts get 25% off sprint accys - got my pixi TS back for $15 yesterday.
    But what about the Touchstone charger, how much for that with the Sprint Premier Account?
    The ts + charger is $79.99 - 25%, assume the ts alone is $49.99 - 25% . They have the ts on amazon for $35 but its OOS.

You can get an oem charger for $9.99 on ebay
    As of this writing, $24.99 with new account...

Amazon.com: Palm Pixi Phone (Sprint): Cell Phones & Service
    Hmmm...I've waited this long. I wonder if the Pixi will have any Black Friday sales? Yeah, I know, lower than $24.99?
    Global Posts
    160 Global Posts
    Best Buy matched Wirefly's 24.99 price for me the other night.
    Global Posts
    160 Global Posts
    Forgot to add- I found a Wirefly store, 3rd party I'm assuming here in Chicago. Didn't really find out if they have it in stock here, but showed them the address and then they just verified the price on Wirefly and matched it...
    Just picked one up for the wife for $54 ouot the door. Just an FYI. The Best Buy in Brandon, FL. is giving 50% off ALL smart phones. I didn't even know going there. The sales person said it was something their manager decided to do. BONUS!
    Quote Originally Posted by mu7efcer View Post
    There were three Wirefly prices:
    1. $24.99 for new sprint customer
    2. $29.99 for existing sprint customer with new line
    3. $99.99 for existing sprint customer upgrading existing line

My son's Pixi fell under #2, so he paid $29.99 before sales tax. After 7.5% sales tax, $32.24 out the door.

I'm looking to get a Pixi for my daughter as well. I looked at adding a line to my current Sprint(Pre) plan by Wirefly it is shows 49.99. I currently have the everything plan. What plan did you go with?
    Commodore Pet, Commodore 64&128, Amiga 4000, PC-7, Ubuntu, Treo 650. Treo 755p,Sprint Palm Pre Plus 2.2.4,2 Sprint Pre2 2.2.4, TouchPad 32gig.
    Quote Originally Posted by mu7efcer View Post
    There were three Wirefly prices:
    1. $24.99 for new sprint customer
    2. $29.99 for existing sprint customer with new line
    3. $99.99 for existing sprint customer upgrading existing line

My son's Pixi fell under #2, so he paid $29.99 before sales tax. After 7.5% sales tax, $32.24 out the door.
    Links, please, to 1,2 & 3? I'm having a hard time with Best Buy on this price matching thing. Isn't Walmart having a similar deal?
    Yeah...the Best Buy here is ADAMANTLY refusing to price match online retailers on cell phone deals. No luck for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by KevMeister View Post
    Links, please, to 1,2 & 3? I'm having a hard time with Best Buy on this price matching thing. Isn't Walmart having a similar deal?
    Here's the link:

Special Offer

Unfortunately, as of this moment, wirefly's prices have changed to:
    1. $49.99 New Contract
    2. $49.99 New Line on Existing Contract
    3. $99.99 Upgrade of Existing Line on Existing Contract

Sorry.
    Last edited by mu7efcer; 11/23/2009 at 09:17 AM.
    Twitter: dullgeek
    Quote Originally Posted by craftsman View Post
    I'm looking to get a Pixi for my daughter as well. I looked at adding a line to my current Sprint(Pre) plan by Wirefly it is shows 49.99.
    Yeah. I guess my son got lucky. Because I printed out the $29.99 offer, and they honored it.
    I currently have the everything plan. What plan did you go with?
    I have 3 lines on my plan, which is the Everything Data Family 1500 plan. Which, after the "any mobile, anytime" deal is way more than we'll need. Prior to that, my family used 600-700 anytime mins, and about the same mobile2mobile. Now, my family uses about 200 anytime mins and about 1000-1200 anymobile mins. If sprint had a plan smaller than the 1500 min plan that I could put the Pre & Pixi on, and that could do anymobile, I'd switch to it.
    Twitter: dullgeek
    1 penny at BB...yep, thats correct. Orginal price of $99, took in the walmart printout for $24.99 for price match and discovered the error after I got home.

I dont think he knew what he was doing, he then went over to the cell phone area and asked about matching since it was from walmart, guy confirmed that walmart is a retail store so yes.

We went back to the customer service desk, he provided the credit of $99, tried to do something else, stated that it wouldnt let him not charge anything, asked me if I would be ok with the charge of a penny, I said whatever works for you (not realizing he should have charged me the matching price of $24.99 is the reason he couldnt close out without a charge of something). So, my wife got a Pixi for 1 penny....I ve thought about taking it back for the correction.

PS: On my 1st visit I took the wirefly and they stated they didnt match online retailer, so I printed the walmart special from here that was posted a while back.
    Last edited by RoverNole; 11/23/2009 at 03:47 PM. Reason: left out information
    Quote Originally Posted by andidendel View Post
    Yeah...the Best Buy here is ADAMANTLY refusing to price match online retailers on cell phone deals. No luck for me.
    You're not the only one. See my post here:
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/pa...ml#post2055582
    Picked up the Amazon family 1500 two-line deal with a Pre and Pixi for $79, $25 respectively, $104 out the door. Still can't decide which phone is for me and which one will go to the significant other though...
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast