Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by blaqque View Post
    Rod i have one question, does this fix it so my missed notification light will work?
    FYI, I just loaded the latest version of Preware and the LED notification works in the Pixi. Just remember to activate it in the "Screen & Lock" control app.
    cohoman

Palm Apps:

jVault and jChecklist
    Hiya! I was curious...how does the notification light work on the Pixi? Does that line fade in/out, scroll back/forth, stay lit?
    Global Posts
    468 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LupeValenz View Post
    Hiya! I was curious...how does the notification light work on the Pixi? Does that line fade in/out, scroll back/forth, stay lit?
    Could make the Knight Rider LED Patch where it would scroll back and forth. Guessing if it is like the Pre, it fades in/out.
    Sanyo SCP 4500 > Samsung SCH 1900 > Sanyo SCP 5000 > Treo 755p > Palm Pre > HTC Evo
    Global Posts
    751 Global Posts
    It fades on and off just like the Pre. I have the LED patch installed on both a Pre and a Pixi. Only difference is the LED on the Pixi is not round like on the Pre, it's a thin line...I'd say about 1mm wide and about 1/2 inch long.
    Quote Originally Posted by DSPKweb View Post
    Could make the Knight Rider LED Patch where it would scroll back and forth. Guessing if it is like the Pre, it fades in/out.
    Ohhhh ohoh haha, ohhh how awesome that would be, now it be great if that light was red. Red on black, it be the Kit notification. Oh I think I'd get a pixi just for that!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12