Global Posts
    738 Global Posts
    I know there have been a lot of questions/thoughts about who the Pixi is good for and if Pre users will "downgrade" to the Pixi... Well, I wanted to test the Pixi first hand and just picked one up. I came from a Pre so I thought i'd start a thread for questions about thoughts/questions.

We all know about the differences between the two devices (wifi, camera etc.) but I wanted to help answer any specific questions people may have.

First Impressions:

Form factor - I love the size and the feel of the Pixi. I can also type a lot faster on the Pixi's keyboard. This is just my opnion and may not be a "one size fits all" so please don't take it personal.

Speed - it seems quick enough to me (so far) but I never ran a ton of apps on the Pre so not sure the slower processor will be an issue.

Screen - I don't mind the smaller screen so far.

if you have questions please post them so hopefully we can help if you have Pre vs Pixi questions. I know there's been rumblings in the forums about this so "lets get it on".
    You did not mention the reported lag?
    Global Posts
    738 Global Posts
    I played Pandora to get the lag and its there but to me not a deal breaker. But i've also learned with first gen phones there are some 'quirks' to deal with.

to be honest i've been running 3 to 4 cards and switching back and fourth seems faster on the Pixi then the Pre. I'm not sure why but it def feels faster when switching apps. I'm sure this comment will open up a whole can of worms but its what i'm seeing with the Pixi.