1.    #1  
    my girlfriend brought this up. Merely naming it Pixi is going to deter some buyers. Its like offering one model of a phone only in the color pink. I don't think Palms marketing department is very good.
    Always pimpin' PunnyShirts.com
    This was constructive
    just googling 'pixi' to see what kind of images you find relating to the word... uh...

Last edited by donm527; 11/15/2009 at 03:19 PM.
    If we're lucky, maybe this company has some sort of trademark on the name and force Palm to change it. Either that or make a deal to bundle some of their accessories for it.

Pixibeauty.com
    Who the heck cares? It doesn't even say Pixi anywhere on the phone.
    Global Posts
    316 Global Posts
    I agree that pixi might not of been the best name but i dont think it will deter any buyers. anyone who does there research will end up buying a pre. I see the pixi as a device that someone buys when they walk into the sprint store when theyre eligible for subsidized upgrade. Because of this these customer will be sold on how the phone looks and not the name
    there will be few...
    macho constructions workers... "Hey Joe! (burp, ball scratch) check out the new Milwaukee sawzall I got... and lemme whip out my pixi!"

pro wrestlers

Quote Originally Posted by zorinlynx View Post
    Who the heck cares? It doesn't even say Pixi anywhere on the phone.
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by donm527 View Post
    there will be few...
    macho constructions workers... "Hey Joe! (burp, ball scratch) check out the new Milwaukee sawzall I got... and lemme whip out my pixi!"

pro wrestlers
    HAHAHAHA!!

That's the exact scenario my girlfriend told me to inspire this thread, lol.
  9. Xyg
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    HUR HUR ONLY **** R GUNNA BUY THE PHONE, AM I RITE GUYS.

Grow up.
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by Xyg View Post
    HUR HUR ONLY **** R GUNNA BUY THE PHONE, AM I RITE GUYS.

Grow up.
    Does "****" mean "girls"? Nope, cuz it's only 4 asterisks. Perhaps you could spell it out with caps and spaces so we can all see it.